Kenny Miller Total Discussion Thread

McBoyd

Heard a rumour that Celtic have an agreement with derby when they sold him, that they get 5% of any future transfer fee.

Thus, not only are we buying Miller and all that negative connotations, we're also indirectly funding terrorism.

It won't be a rumour.

Celtic know how to squeeze every last penny from anything they're involved in.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Heard a rumour that Celtic have an agreement with derby when they sold him, that they get 5% of any future transfer fee.

Thus, not only are we buying Miller and all that negative connotations, we're also indirectly funding terrorism.

I look at it that way anyway.

They got him for nothing, somehow managed to recieve a fee for him which we will in turn offer to Derby.

If there is a further clause then it'd just be the icing on the cake for the Ambulance chasers

Guest Andypendek

A lot seem to be assuming that Smith has signed Miller as his No1 gun, his main man to grab the goals to get the title. If you view him more like a Cousin, a player to be used sometimes but not always, and that more, better strikers will be signed to do the fancy stuff, it makes more sense. Course, if you hate him on what you feel to be a personal level, that's not going to make any difference.

Ah bollocks, I don't care, really I don't. I want to see us buying players and getting ready for next season. I like it when we sign someone, anyone. I have total faith in WS and if he thinks this is what's needed, that's good enough for me.

But I honestly don't think I can continue supporting and funding a Murray led Rangers.

I know what you mean J, and it saddens me.

I feel the same.

I've paid for this season's ST, but next?

I dunno, but it would break my heart not to have one.

So this is the "QUALITY".

SDM better shelve the stadium expansion because the way things are going he might have problems filling the current stadium.

Walter about 60 minutes into the Aberdeen game, you were shown sitting whilst your two trusted assistants stood over you, you might have been 10 years older, but the clear look of bewilderment was the same as 10 years earlier, I honestly think you have lost the plot completely with this one. He is shite, he has been shite everywhere else, what the fuck makes you think that you can perform miracles.

Over £30 million clear profit and this is what we end up with, do you get a percentage of any of our money you don't spend?

What next, Steven Pressley to replace Carlos?

Dare I say this, but if we sign Miller I think he can do a job for us. Walter is a big fan of his, and preferred him up front in his time with Scotland. I may not like Miller but if Walter feels he can do a decent job, I'll respect his decision. I think Miller and Boyd up front could be a good partnership.

Despite my feelings for Miller, I have never, and will never, boo someone who pulls on the jersey. I might not like him, but I won't boo one of our own players, no matter what he's done or who he's played for.

Just give him a chance and see what happens. With all this controversy Walter wouldn't have signed him unless he thought he could be good for us.

From what ive seen of him this season watching the Rams hes a lay fucker. That said when he plays for Scotland hes not... This may be because of the fact that the service from the rest of out team didnt present him with many chances. Still a bad signing for the Gers in my opinion.