McBoyd

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I only joined this forum to air my views about this

My season ticket will not be renewed and I will never attend another Rangers match if they sign him

if its not already renewed then why not as the deadline has passed

I have until the 11th of June to decide

Lets face it, most of us have got our season ticket confirmation by now!! They wait till we pay our money then bring in this shite. TOTAL disrespect from the club and management towards the majority of fans who dont want this dud back IMO. The respect ive had for Walter is gradually erroding with his negative tactics and shit squad selections and signings. They have got us by the balls,lets face it no true supporter is going to give up our season tickets over this! We need to have public show of disapproval. Keep singing the songs/boo Miller every time he gets the ball or even if everyone walked out the stadium when he comes on or starts.Bit drastic but would prove the point fast!!

NO MAN IS BIGGER THAN THE CLUB..........(That includes management!!!!)

Funnily enough I sit in the Bill Struth Stand as well, same as fishtank, I've already paid.

We'll have to keep an eye on Mr Knox.

And we can keep an eye on you too, where do you sit <_<

About 8 rows behind the Directors' Box - about 4 rows behind Bluedell.

Funnily enough I sit in the Bill Struth Stand as well, same as fishtank, I've already paid.

Oh and who are you ?

The resident big mouth or what :rolleyes:

not a good idea to be falling out with a respected member of the forum

not too far from you im about 30 yards from copland rd end first row in rear of the stand

Oh and who are you ?

Ooooooooohhhh, are you gonny 'get' him? :craphead:

Oh and who are you ?

Aye some might say so, but there's a lot of competition for a prestige award like that.

But the place is infested with tims.

You come on with different details from the rest of us and don't expainwhy, it's bound to raise suspicions.

You shouldn't let it bother you, I just said what most folk on the thread thought ;)

Oh and who are you ?

Ooooooooohhhh, are you gonny 'get' him? :craphead:

no ive met manti if theres any getting i think he would be ok

And people doubted me !

Thats a tall story and a half that one :mutley:

And people doubted me !

Thats a tall story and a half that one :mutley:

he is telling the truth.

I have been strongly against this signing from the start. But it now looks certain to happen and I will give Kenny Miller my 100 per cent backing, like any other Rangers player.

I believe that he has the right attributes to bring out the very best in Kris Boyd. I expect them to form a very dangerous and successful partnership next season.

Walter knows what he is doing, and if Walter believes Miller will help us bring the title back to Ibrox, I have no reason to doubt him. In Walter we trust. Bring the title home. :rangers:

Oh and who are you ?

Aye some might say so, but there's a lot of competition for a prestige award like that.

You come on with different details from the rest of us and don't expainwhy, it's bound to raise suspicions.

You shouldn't let it bother you, I just said what most folk on the thread thought ;)

To be honest with you and straight to the point I couldnt care less how much you are respected on here I dont know you and they probably dont know you although they claim to

We are all faceless members with opinions on a football forum

I have been strongly against this signing from the start. But it now looks certain to happen and I will give Kenny Miller my 100 per cent backing, like any other Rangers player.

I believe that he has the right attributes to bring out the very best in Kris Boyd. I expect them to form a very dangerous and successful partnership next season.

Walter knows what he is doing, and if Walter believes Miller will help us bring the title back to Ibrox, I have no reason to doubt him. In Walter we trust. Bring the title home. :rangers:

I honestly dont know if i can bring myself to back him

To be honest with you and straight to the point I couldnt care less how much you are respected on here I dont know you and they probably dont know you although they claim to

Odd comment.

In fact quite a few of us know each other.

We often bump into each other at games or on trips.

Or in pubs, on nights out.

Oh and who are you ?

i do know manti met him in athens for a few beers

tried to run away but he caught me so spent the day with manti and hes a sound bloke