Rangers must muscle out celtic

Both clubs have been looking to bring in the same players ie Brown, Gow, Thompson and dont be surprised in Celtic step in for hartley.

We must win these battles of the feild and outbid Celtic.

If we do, were sending out the correct message:

Were mean business.

ok, the old firm will want the sme class of players but i have lost count of the amount of times we have moved for a player then strangely the next day celtic move for them aswell, if i was a celtic fan, id be slightly embarrassed by this. I think this is why we should keep our targets to ourself and not giveaway any hints to who we are after.

remember the days when the press were constantly playing catch up with us?

by the time they had found out who we were interested in, the player had already had a medical and signed for the club, this was the best way to work.

Both clubs have been looking to bring in the same players ie Brown, Gow, Thompson and dont be surprised in Celtic step in for hartley.

We must win these battles of the feild and outbid Celtic.

If we do, were sending out the correct message:

Were mean business.

Id be happy if they stepped in for Hartley and we got Brown/Thomson/Gow.

:D

But you are right Davie....we need to exercise some financial muscle and get in some key players....I do hope SDM finds cash as this really is a necessity

Personally - Im not sure Celtic want these players. But if it drives the price up for us and others, then that is in their interests. Also in the interests of the player and the agent. So it may be that Celtic are letting it known that they are interested, maybe the agent is - who knows.

What I do know is that everyone wins except us

Brown wont go to Celtic. Thomson probably would, then again he may look at Riordan and at the players celtic have. Where will he fit in with a midfield of Lennon, Sno, Gravesen, Maloney, McGeady and Nakamura?

I dont see either of them coming in January, Rod Petrie will only accept a stupid amount of cash and we will not pay over the odds. In the other hand he would be very stupid to reject a good offer from Rangers, keeping two very unhappy players at the club.

Time will tell.

"Personally - Im not sure Celtic want these players. But if it drives the price up for us and others, then that is in their interests. Also in the interests of the player and the agent. So it may be that Celtic are letting it known that they are interested, maybe the agent is - who knows.

What I do know is that everyone wins except us"

I know what you mean.

But if we win the title next season the the only winners are Rangers, thats the way i look at it.

Celtic would be left licking there wounds.

Celtic will buy big in the summer. CL, two years on the trot and a few players leaving in the summer.

We need more, look at our current squad and the amount of players leaving/could leave in the summer(Klos, Letizi, Papac, Hemdani, Rodriguez, Sionko, Clement, G.Rae, Sebo, Buffel, Prso, Novo, Burke, N' Diaye)