Le Guen was "sacked"

Rooked

The Daily Telegraph can reveal that Le Guen ? whose seven-month reign makes him the shortest-lived incumbent in the club's 134-year history ? was sacked by Murray, an employer known for his reluctance to fire managers.

Link

So Murray has actually sacked someone - good job ! <rockon>

What I find weird is that not even after 24 hours all of his possesions were all boxed up and ready to go. It takes longer than that to get everything organised, boxed up and ready to go. Le Guen wanted out thats for sure, whether he quit or was sacked, I dont know.

I do think its important for this to be cleared up. Nobody seems to know and as a fan this is pretty dissapointing.

I hope when Murray gets to the bottom of BF role in this, he will come out and clear things up so we all know what really happened.

I DOUBT IT! <nooo>

I do think its important for this to be cleared up. Nobody seems to know and as a fan this is pretty dissapointing.

I hope when Murray gets to the bottom of BF role in this, he will come out and clear things up so we all know what really happened.

NO CHANCE

NO CHANCE

Friends of mine in the know back home,say he was definately fired.Murry wanted to know what his plans were when the window opened,and he didn't have a plan,said if it dosen't work out he'll walk at the end of the year,and Murray said

with an attitude like that you can walk now! that's the way I heard it,and it's probably closer to the truth than that dribble we read,and listen to on Clyde and

Real Radio. :unsure:(tu)