First Half v Hearts

gers_boy_john

Decent 1st half, pathetic 2nd. A bit of luck for once and 3 points.

The bit of luck left me smiling all Saturday night, I forgot all about the poor performance and enjoyed feeling lucky for once.

Teams win the league by winning even when they dont play well, hopefully we can kick off from this and start dominating and killing games off.

And all day sunday (tu)

If we could kill of games early on when we have the chances then we'd murder teams(results wise)

Decent 1st half, pathetic 2nd. A bit of luck for once and 3 points.

The bit of luck left me smiling all Saturday night, I forgot all about the poor performance and enjoyed feeling lucky for once.

Teams win the league by winning even when they dont play well, hopefully we can kick off from this and start dominating and killing games off.

And all day sunday (tu)

If we could kill of games early on when we have the chances then we'd murder teams(results wise)

Sunday got a hell of a lot better come ten to four :D

I actually thought McCulloch deserved the Man of the Match award. I thought he was out best player

Fuck sakes, you trying to give Boab a seizure? :craphead:

:lol:

Actually...I thought he was pretty good in the first half hour. I remember feeling impressed by Lee and Charlie Adam and I thought the first goal was great and had shades of a Michael Owen style finish from Lee.

But after that first half hour, you could have done closed your eyes and picked a ball/player out of a hat for the MOTM

I actually thought McCulloch deserved the Man of the Match award. I thought he was out best player

Actually...I thought he was pretty good in the first half hour. I remember feeling impressed by Lee and Charlie Adam and I thought the first goal had shades of a Michael Owen style finish from Lee.

Get this on the newsnow site now! :craphead:

BOAB IN MCCULLOCH COMPLAMENT SHOCKER!

Imagine the number of hits it would get :pipe:

I actually thought McCulloch deserved the Man of the Match award. I thought he was out best player, although he didn't have much to compete with...

Charlie Adam was our player on our pitch by far, We also missed Thomoson BIG TIME in the 2nd half when our team was all over the place.

I remember feeling impressed by Lee and Charlie Adam and I thought the first goal was great and had shades of a Michael Owen style finish from Lee.

I was impressed by his effort there as well - real heads-up play and great effort and final placement. That said, that kind of "heads-up" play is what should be the norm for us, not the exception.