Gers Squad visits Yorkhill

Boab

Gers Squad Visits Yorkhill

RANGERS assistant manager Ally McCoist, coach Kenny McDowall and the first-team squad were at Yorkhill Hospital yesterday to deliver some pre-Christmas cheer.

On their annual trip to the unit for sick children, kind-hearted players donated two football tables and goody bags for patients to play with during their stay.

Barry Ferguson, David Weir, Allan McGregor, Lee McCulloch and the rest of the squad went around wards chatting to kids for more than two hours.

The visit was organised by the Rangers Charity Foundation and you can see pictures of it here.

Being disabled myself, I've always seen Yorkhill as a 2nd home as I'd go for a check-up every 6 months until I got too old, not trying to say the boys havn't been up at Yorkhill at Christmas before but I feel quite proud to see the boys there :rangers:

I put the pics up on photobucket for us too, superb.

BarryandcoatYorkhill.jpg

BuffelatYorkhill.jpg

CoistyatYorkhill.jpg

DavieandLee.jpg

GowserandcoatYorkhill.jpg

KennyandHuttonatYorkhill.jpg

McgregoratYorkhill.jpg

Probably the best picture...

SquadatYorkhill.jpg

http://www.rangers.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Ma...1194367,00.html

Great stuff looks like they brought smiles all round in what can be a difficult time of year for people in Hospital at Christmas (tu)

As a sidenote what the f*ck is Hutton wearing? It looks like a Womans top ;)

Whos the bloke on the right? There was some big picture of the squad in the scum today and he was in it as well as some other bloke I didnt recognize on the left hand side, cant find the photo online though.

Whos the bloke on the right? There was some big picture of the squad in the scum today and he was in it as well as some other bloke I didnt recognize on the left hand side, cant find the photo online though.

I believe it is Graeme Smith the reserve goalkeeper

Gers Squad Visits Yorkhill

RANGERS assistant manager Ally McCoist, coach Kenny McDowall and the first-team squad were at Yorkhill Hospital yesterday to deliver some pre-Christmas cheer.

On their annual trip to the unit for sick children, kind-hearted players donated two football tables and goody bags for patients to play with during their stay.

Barry Ferguson, David Weir, Allan McGregor, Lee McCulloch and the rest of the squad went around wards chatting to kids for more than two hours.

The visit was organised by the Rangers Charity Foundation and you can see pictures of it here.

Being disabled myself, I've always seen Yorkhill as a 2nd home as I'd go for a check-up every 6 months until I got too old, not trying to say the boys havn't been up at Yorkhill at Christmas before but I feel quite proud to see the boys there :rangers:

Same here mate.

Ive had over 35 operations on my legs over the years and even spent 2 and a half years in hospital when i was 12 getting out for some weekends and the stuff they do is really amazing!

I was in over Christmas when i was younger and i was devistated but the players came up to see everyone and gave me a signed top and ball. It really did make my christmas.

Good stuff guys! :rangers: