just finnished

Mrs McCoist

I am hank but leavin for work in half an hour so I will wait til I get in there before I grab something! A Baguette maybe!

ooo what kind of baguette?

ummmm tuna and lettuce or cheese n bacon!

I am hank but leavin for work in half an hour so I will wait til I get in there before I grab something! A Baguette maybe!

ooo what kind of baguette?

ummmm tuna and lettuce or cheese n bacon!

(tu)

damn bakers have ran out o bacon already had to have a lorne roll instead :angry:

Unlucky! :P

Stepped out my office, walked about 20 metres to a wee cafe and had a couple of bacon rolls. :D

well the lorne has kept hunger locked up till lunch but would have prefered a bacon buttie.

was the same walk for me but seems all the folk on the dole up here like their bacon rolls also had to fight my way through neds to get in the shop

damn bakers have ran out o bacon already had to have a lorne roll instead :angry:

Stepped out my office, walked about 20 metres to a wee cafe and had a couple of bacon rolls. :D

well the lorne has kept hunger locked up till lunch but would have prefered a bacon buttie.

was the same walk for me but seems all the folk on the dole up here like their bacon rolls also had to fight my way through neds to get in the shop

:lol: No problems like that here, it's full of posh twits with more money than sense, will be going to a different eatery at lunchtime to get a spicy chicken sandwich.

:lol: No problems like that here, it's full of posh twits with more money than sense, will be going to a different eatery at lunchtime to get a spicy chicken sandwich.

mmm sounds good

Dundee is full of people on the dole

I'm going to have to go healthy at lunch, i eat far too much junk food for my own good

without putting on the weight

eating crap but staying thin loyal

mmm sounds good

Dundee is full of people on the dole

I'm going to have to go healthy at lunch, i eat far too much junk food for my own good

without putting on the weight

eating crap but staying thin loyal

Believe it or not, I do eat quite healthily, very rarely have fried food, and always eat loads of fruit and raw vegetables.