Played some lovely Football today!

Boab

It was rare to see a long ball today but even fegetting that for a second, the short and quick passing was a joy to watch and that IS MORE LIKE IT!

Superb! :rangers:

Even at one point, we had 82% possession in the Second Half even though there was a wee nervous 5 or ten minutes near the end!

It was rare to see a long ball today but even fegetting that for a second, the short and quick passing was a joy to watch and that IS MORE LIKE IT!

Superb! :rangers:

Even at one point, we had 82% possession in the Second Half even though there was a wee nervous 5 or ten minutes near the end!

It was fantastic to watch, even Mcgregor got a passback from a string and even he didn't lump it forward choosing to pass to Hutton instead, maybe they have realized how bad they have been recently with the long ball play.

Its been embarrassing recently,

glad to see we actually played football today and the moved away from the long ball.

But i would almost bet my house that on Wednesday if McCulloch and Adam are back in the ball will be humped long!

To be honest all that passing got us nowhere. I don't think we even had a shot at goal in that spell.

That is the difference between them and us, they do not sit back, they go for the kill and that is why their goal difference is greater despite playing not that well.

What I would say is that when we played quick passsing football on the ground we created a lot of chances and I felt we look far more dangerous and fluent without McCulloch to be the target for a long punt.

To be honest all that passing got us nowhere. I don't think we even had a shot at goal in that spell.

That is the difference between them and us, they do not sit back, they go for the kill and that is why their goal difference is greater despite playing not that well.

What I would say is that when we played quick passsing football on the ground we created a lot of chances and I felt we look far more dangerous and fluent without McCulloch to be the target for a long punt.

Goal difference is also to do with the fact Celtic have played more games, including a 4-0 vs falkirk wasn't it?

Aye, we have Gretna and St Mirren in hand. Should be goals there.

We could have scored more agreed and on a different day we would have. Thats football though. We didn't deserve a 3-1 against motherwell as that scoreline flattered us and today the scoreline flattered them. The three points is the main thing and it was achieved well today.

Goal difference is also to do with the fact Celtic have played more games, including a 4-0 vs falkirk wasn't it?

One game more and after today will be two but I would expect their goal difference to increase dramatically by tonight. Generally over the past Celtic go for the goals whilst we sit back and ease off the gas.

AGREED !!!! played some nice stuff today and think that we should leave out adam every week.....look at what hemdani offers compaired to adam im FFS.....

we can play this sort of game against better teams also......just hope smith has some faith, but i doubt it

oh what difference abit creativity makes in the side.....somethin that has been sorely lacking in the past....

One game more and after today will be two but I would expect their goal difference to increase dramatically by tonight. Generally over the past Celtic go for the goals whilst we sit back and ease off the gas.

In the last two closely fought seasons, where we ended winning on the last day, we had the better goal difference.

Played some proper football at times for once, but I was still p*ssed off that we never finished them off. Thats a thing Watty has to drive into the players. Get the game over and done with then take your foot off the gas and spray the ball about with ease. At times it was too easy and errors were creaping in.

From now on, Adam and McCulloch should be benched or dropped altogether(unless McCulloch is used upfront). Two players that just punt, punt, punt or get the ball hoofed up to!

Played some proper football at times for once, but I was still p*ssed off that we never finished them off. Thats a thing Watty has to drive into the players. Get the game over and done with then take your foot off the gas and spray the ball about with ease. At times it was too easy and errors were creaping in.

From now on, Adam and McCulloch should be benched or dropped altogether(unless McCulloch is used upfront). Two players that just punt, punt, punt or get the ball hoofed up to!

Very much agree - they are both lacking in skill and are far too slow.