Call of Duty 4 PS3 :)

JR

its been a nightmare tonight. Earlier having probs with andy leaving after inviting to party. Had one round with blue and i had only 1bar. Done speedtest and i was only just getting over 4mb. So connected ps3 direct to modem still getting the same. Tried to phone virgin no success. Back on wireless and can connect with ofb fine but cant connect with jockers as it say "cannot connect to host"

I mean wtf

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

its been a nightmare tonight. Earlier having probs with andy leaving after inviting to party. Had one round with blue and i had only 1bar. Done speedtest and i was only just getting over 4mb. So connected ps3 direct to modem still getting the same. Tried to phone virgin no success. Back on wireless and can connect with ofb fine but cant connect with jockers as it say "cannot connect to host"

I mean wtf

What he said ^^^

Sup peeps

Just to clear things up...to distinguish between myself and my brother when playing online (cossieuk), i'll put the RM clan tag on to show its me. He'll still play with yous, but at times yous are trying to talk to him thinking it me

we can only see the clan tag once you have joined, why dont you make your own account?

j1mgg,

4mb is plenty for online so that's not your problem sometimes at peak hours i'm only getting 1.5mb and i live 2mins from the exchange.

Maybe Demonware is having problems with the servers or Virgin are up to something.

j1mgg,

4mb is plenty for online so that's not your problem sometimes at peak hours i'm only getting 1.5mb and i live 2mins from the exchange.

Maybe Demonware is having problems with the servers or Virgin are up to something.

i understand that is not the problem, but when you are paying for 20mb it pretty shite and hosting games on 4mb is pretty bad and will cause lag for everyone else.

This is what i wear whilst playing COD4 ....:craphead:

(Just got the gasmask for university project haha)

megaskmasklayerscopyyz9.jpg

Really getting into character hey? :lol:

oh I have a question for anyone.

The pump action Shotgun (the first one) would double tap make a difference to the weapon?

cheers

Thinking of getting the game tomorrow mainly on the recommendation of my friend who has it on xbox and what I've heard on here. Can you join a clan straight away or do you have to be a certain level? Also does COD4 have a single player mode and is it any good? If I do decide to get it and play online I hope you guys have a lot of patience because I totally stink at this sort of game.

Btw Rohan since you live in Australia (albeit the opposite side) might be a bit more convenient to arrange some games together apart from the other RM members because of the time difference.

Oh and my PSN is brissyger, think I've already got a few of you added anyway.

You need to be at level twelve to add the RM Clan Tag. There is a single player mode that you play offline which imo is very good even if it is a little bit short.

Well worth the money though as the online play is fantastic. You just never get tired of it and because of the level system and the rewards that go with it there is a real incentive to keep playing and playing.

Will add you later on mate, hope to get a game with you soon.

PS. Don't worry if you are not very good, some of us are on the same boat. ;)

Thinking of getting the game tomorrow mainly on the recommendation of my friend who has it on xbox and what I've heard on here. Can you join a clan straight away or do you have to be a certain level? Also does COD4 have a single player mode and is it any good? If I do decide to get it and play online I hope you guys have a lot of patience because I totally stink at this sort of game.

Btw Rohan since you live in Australia (albeit the opposite side) might be a bit more convenient to arrange some games together apart from the other RM members because of the time difference.

Oh and my PSN is brissyger, think I've already got a few of you added anyway.

Deffinately, I struggle with connection when in games with RM members from UK.

i'll add you, let me know when you've got it (tu)

Will be on tonight guys..i am not sure why i cant seem to connect to any of you at the minute..ANDY you were inviting me earlier and one time it worked...i saw you on the list...then i got error..connection interupted..and it lost it..

I think ill have to phone tiscali again, maybe get my dad to change ISP if this keeps up, really sucks when you cant get a decent game!

On the other team to you guys atm, haha :lol: helped you by rocket launchering the bassas.. my team to start :lol:

5/6 aint bad hey? :lol: left one for you lot to pop off!!

Foreigners on my team didnt take it so well :craphead:

let me quote in a shitty accent "listerrre fukkigng asshorle"

:lol:

haha mcboydy that was feckin quality :lol: i was raging after you shot me at "strike" but got my revenge, then you helped us out firing a rocket launcher right up their erse :lol:

never heard a foreigner swear at me :lol: hilarious stuff! just on here now still..pumping some german!

PS - did you take my name in vein? :lol:

haha mcboydy that was feckin quality :lol: i was raging after you shot me at "strike" but got my revenge, then you helped us out firing a rocket launcher right up their erse :lol:

That was mint :lol:

Nice one McBoyd (tu)

That was mint :lol:

Nice one McBoyd (tu)

:D No worries, anytime to help out fellow RM'ers/comrades!!

I can't play atm, getting horrible connection.

I'll be running up behind people with my shotgun, shoot them 4 times in the back/head they turn around shoot me once and im gone.

It gets so frustrating when this happens.

I'll be running up behind people with my shotgun, shoot them 4 times in the back/head they turn around shoot me once and im gone.

Had that happen alot, sucks.

Shotgun eh? People with those always kill me <_<

:lol: hahahha!

Had that happen alot, sucks.

Shotgun eh? People with those always kill me <_<

:lol: hahahha!

It's the best way to play I think mate, nothing beats it at close range.

Just got home with it now. Most of the stores were out of stock but found a copy. Cost me 120 bucks though.

I had the same problem over here brissy, a lot of shops had sold out and I had to hunt to find a copy.