Happy New Year to all Rangers fans!

First things first, commiserations and heartfelt sympathy for Phil O’Donnell’s family - to die, and especially at only 35 yrs and at this time of year too, is tragic for them!

The downside of course is the postponement of the Parkhead match (I’m positive Rangers fans would’ve acted with 100% respect for any pre-match silence), where ‘if’, and it was a big IF, we gave them a doing we’d be on course to go up the gears and put an end to Celtics SPL winning sequence!!! Now, it’s on the backburner, but that gives us the opportunity to turn up the heat on them before that game takes place! We have to beat Gretna, St Mirren and win all the games before that match comes around! If, aye it’s that word again, ‘if’ we can get on a winning run they will collapse like a pack of cards and wee Strachon will be for the chop, as Tims (like the rest of the community) can’t stand that wee Ned either! Then we can return to our favourite pastime… listening to their pap on radio phone-ins and WINDING THEM UP at our work!!!

From there it’ll just be a matter of waiting for Barcelona to get tore in and remove them from the Champions League. The Tims I saw (when they first heard the draw) where TRULY gutted!!!!! Question is, should we go in for their antics of wearing Barcelona Tops, along with RFC scarves (like they did on the days we played them) just to put the knife in, and using Barcelona Fans' Websites to engineer hatred against Celtic they way they worked it against us? As far as the first one is concerned I’d say definitely NO!!! The second one… We should just start using PR to highlight their immorality?

As for us in the Uefa Cup, well all I can say is we need to use this competition as ‘practice’ for the important SPL matches – unless we get to the final, it’s just a pain in the arse competition as far as I’m concerned!!

As John Lennon said about New Year “Let’s hope it’s a good one without any tears! :rangers: