I've been away for 10 days

papaguy51

Hello fellow Bears,

Been away for the last 10 days in Florida for the New Year, would any of you care to enlighten me over what's happened since I was away?

Noticed the regeneration story this morning, checked the highlights of the Dundee Utd and Hibs games and read about Hutton (can't believe people are having a go at him for that, have I missed anything?

Cheers in advance.

Weer getting a new 700 Million Stadium

Went top of the league with game in hand

Have players worth 9 million wnting to stay at our club not for the money.

Get tae fuck . . all this happens when ur away . . . so we all dont want u back :P :P lol

Hi mate, have a good holiday?

We have played some nice stuff in our games against Motherwell, Hibs and Dundee Utd. Wee Burkie has been excellent, setting up 5 goals.

Spurs apparently made a £8m offer for Hutton, which we accepted. He turned them down though. Rumors are that he will be going to Man Utd at the end of the season.

Celtic canceled the Old Firm game due to O'Donnell's death, which has caused a lot of controversy.

Just your average couple of weeks, I suppose!

We have played some nice stuff in our games against Motherwell, Hibs and Dundee Utd. Wee Burkie has been excellent, setting up 5 goals.

Spurs apparently made a £8m offer for Hutton, which we accepted. He turned them down though. Rumors are that he will be going to Man Utd at the end of the season.

Celtic canceled the Old Firm game due to O'Donnell's death, which has caused a lot of controversy.

Florida had it's lowest temperatures for 10 years, was like 3 degrees some days! And my mums just told me her breast cancer has came back (not critical or anything), so it wasn't the best holiday ever.

Heard about wee Burkey, we looked like we were playing some great stuff in the highlights I saw.

We signed Ronaldinho in a straight swap deal for C.Adam , and he refused any wages so he is playing for nothing.

Burke is keeping him well and truely out of the team though. (tu)

:D

Florida had it's lowest temperatures for 10 years, was like 3 degrees some days! And my mums just told me her breast cancer has came back (not critical or anything), so it wasn't the best holiday ever.

Heard about wee Burkey, we looked like we were playing some great stuff in the highlights I saw.

Sorry to hear that. :(

Sincerely sorry about your Mum. I hope she recovers as soon as possible.

What part of the Sunshine State did you visit?

Terrible news regarding your old dear

Hope she gets well soon

Sincerely sorry about your Mum. I hope she recovers as soon as possible.

What part of the Sunshine State did you visit?

A wee posh bit near Tampa called Indian Rocks, had a peach of a villa!