Make mine a Treble!

NB2U

Does anybody know what the bookies odds are for Rangers to complete a treble this season? Whatever they are, now would be a good time to lump on as they will be relatively high given the fixture congestion and the tricky cup tie versus Hibs. However, as in westerns of old; good and righteousness will prevail, in my opinionRangers will make up for the recent barren spell by bagging all three domestic pots this season.

Cheers PiB. I really do fancy us for the Treble, not withstanding the fact I think we may have a tough time at ICT on Sunday. I will do a bit of digging and see what odds are on offer for us to complete the treble and report back.

seems like a good bet just now but it only takes 1 bad performance in a cup to scupper it!! Might be worth a cheeky punt, a treble would make all the scum sick to their stomach :lol:

Uncle Walter back on top!! (tu)

seems like a good bet just now but it only takes 1 bad performance in a cup to scupper it!! Might be worth a cheeky punt, a treble would make all the scum sick to their stomach :lol:

Uncle Walter back on top!! (tu)

considering strachan hasnt even delivered a treble yet, it would be great to win it. Id be happy with just the league though as they can only win the scottish cup if we did win the league.

Does anybody know what the bookies odds are for Rangers to complete a treble this season? Whatever they are, now would be a good time to lump on as they will be relatively high given the fixture congestion and the tricky cup tie versus Hibs. However, as in westerns of old; good and righteousness will prevail, in my opinionRangers will make up for the recent barren spell by bagging all three domestic pots this season.

Poofter!

I'm having a quadruple cos I'm a real man!

:rangers: