Are we even sure the transfers happened?

Does anyone have the picture of him by the door (for older posters during the Eck era) at Spurs

Been watching SSN all day and still nothing about it, you'd think with their sources they'd have confirmed it by now.

Is it a case of some halfwit of a reporter putting 2 and 2 together and getting 9 million (see what I did there, really clever eh!) and reporting a non story as yet?

Are we getting hysterical for nothing?

These questions need answered!

Walter smith told us it mate :lol:

and theres pictures of hutton coming out of murray park with his bags packe in tonights evening times.

hes a gonner!

Good luck Alan son..

Did your best to stay at the club you love.

if it wasnt for those arseholes uo the stair you would have been a true rangers legend

looks like that he was finally ushered out the door by smith and murray which is a disgrace.............he stated he was happy here and if murray and smith had told spurs that it was now no longer on as the player was happy here, at this time he would have stayed, but money talks rather than footballers.............

i hope can bring quality with the cash he might have to spend lol i hope.............

We need to stop clutching at straws here.

he's going, let's just deal with it (tu)

Not clutching here mate, we are always saying not to believe the mhedia up here, well I'm watching English based media (SSN) and they are reporting that he is in talks still, yet up here theres reports its all signed sealed delivered!

If he goes he goes mate, I've already gave my views about the Murray Park uses and the fact I'm ok that we will produce youngsters that will get sold off if they perform.

and theres pictures of hutton coming out of murray park with his bags packe in tonights evening times.

hes a gonner!

Good luck Alan son..

if it wasnt for those arseholes uo the stair you would have been a true rangers legend

Said its looking likely, theres a difference, I saw his conference and it was vaguer than a beigey beige thing.

He's in London and undergoing a medical.

Unless he fails that the deal will be completed later today.

So has he agreed personal terms?

source?

*Not that I don't trust you Frankie, just a bit cynical of the media and the reporting of the situation etc

I don't have a source - just common sense tells me the lad wouldn't go back down to London unless the transfer was about to be completed.

:)

He's in London and undergoing a medical.

Unless he fails that the deal will be completed later today.

So has he agreed personal terms?

source?

*Not that I don't trust you Frankie, just a bit cynical of the media and the reporting of the situation etc

I don't have a source - just common sense tells me the lad wouldn't go back down to London unless the transfer was about to be completed.

:)

Fair enough Frankie ;)

hes a gonner!

Good luck Alan son..

Said its looking likely, theres a difference, I saw his conference and it was vaguer than a beigey beige thing.

hes going.

face it!

why would a player go down to london come back up, empty his locker at the training ground, leave the training ground with a bag full of stuff..board a plane back down to london to thrash out a deal. then have team mates come out and say they wish him all the best!?

hes a gonner!

Good luck Alan son..

hes going.

face it!

why would a player go down to london come back up, empty his locker at the training ground, leave the training ground with a bag full of stuff..board a plane back down to london to thrash out a deal. then have team mates come out and say they wish him all the best!?

I'm not going to lose any sleep that he's going mate, you only need to look at my recent comments on other threads about the merits of Murray Park, I only raised the issue that it has not been confirmed BY ANYONE. His team-mates are not going to slag him off either saying he's making the wrong move or whatever - and you may need to read this next bit clearly - because there is also the possibility that until the deal has been officially confirmed then the deal may break down (which does happen), now wouldn't those same team-mates look a bit foolish if they started slagging him off?

Not having a go at you young man, just don't take everything as being concrete until its finalised, thats all I'm saying. (tu)