Celtic sign Robson

Go to celtc please. Another midfielder, another mediocre signing, more unhappy players.

This seasons Paul Hartley (tu)

I actualywanted tae sign him hes red hot right now and i think hed be ideal to replace KT right now and push him for a place.

Skysports.com understands Celtic have agreed a player plus cash deal for Dundee United's Barry Robson.

Celtic have been trailing the free-scoring midfielder all this month and they have now finally agreed a deal with their SPL rivals.

Nottingham Forest made a bid for Robson earlier this week, but Celtic appear to have won the race for the Scottish international.

Celtic have offered Dundee United young striker James O'Brien plus an undisclosed amount to persuade the Tannadice club to do business for their prize asset.

Robson has now been given permission to head to Glasgow for talks and undergo a medical at Parkhead.

The 29-year-old is now expected to agree personal terms and seal his move to Gordon Strachan's men before the close of the transfer deadline.

Go to celtc please. Another midfielder, another mediocre signing, more unhappy players.

This seasons Paul Hartley (tu)

I actualywanted tae sign him hes red hot right now and i think hed be ideal to replace KT right now and push him for a place.

Did you not see him against us? Makes Adam look like a superstar.