Fletcher spotted at Prestwick.

tgblue

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Fletcher has family down that neck of the woods, I dont think he is in Scotland to sign for anyone.

Could be a level headed observation.

We don't want level headedness, we want new faces :harhar:

If that means us concluding 5 from 2+2 then so be it ;)

too true bud :D

we may possibly get fletcher on a short term loan deal to cover for thomson?

I would also not be surprised to see Hemdani off in the summer, imagine, thomson, ferguson and fletcher as a middle 3, jumping the gun i know but that would be quite a midfield and all scottish to boot.

ps a little surprised there has been no furthher news on this one, even on clyde where it was announced!

You left out Charlie Adam too!

:D :D :D

Personaly he is the player that i would want most out of all the ones we are being linked with right now.

Some of you need a reality check, he would be a GREAT players in the SPL. And i have watched him have some great games for Man U, we he not man of the match is a few big CL games, and remeber that Roma game, was he not brilliant in that too?????

he is just what we need for the midfeild, he's still young and has great experience of palying at the highest level.

I for one am hoping to fuck we get him.

Guest Andypendek

i can't see why fletcher would want to leave a man u side up for 3 trophies, or why ferguson would want to lose a decent standby performer from his squad as the season heads for a climax?

Guest johngers

Fletcher would be good for us, imagine a midfield three of Fletcher, Ferguson and Thomson. A scotland b and two scottish regular internationals.