Lost: the game

Danny

Yup, they're releasing a video game. And you know what? It looks bloody good.

It seems to be a rare example of a game/movie tie in which has been made with effort, rather than to cash in.

Best movie/tv in I know of is the outstanding Blade Runner - if this is half as good as that they've got a winner.

Whats the point.?.....it wont have an ending :pipehorse:

It will have an endding but you will have to buy 5 add ons to get it haha.

:D

Apparently the show will be running for, this one included, a further 3 seasons.

They have really taken their time with this game. I beleive it has been in the pipeline since halfway through the second series which should mean a very good game has been created.

I like how you play as a different character, that allows them to maybe give the game more of an ending given that you play as a new hero.

Can't wait for this one.

They have really taken their time with this game. I beleive it has been in the pipeline since halfway through the second series which should mean a very good game has been created.

I like how you play as a different character, that allows them to maybe give the game more of an ending given that you play as a new hero.

Can't wait for this one.

This is what inspired my comparison to Blade Runner. The game of that movie is with a whole new character and storyline, and while there are occasional parallels to the movie and of course it features the locations, it is an entirely independent piece.

It is also utterly brilliant and was clearly worked on a great deal rather than the usual hash job these tie ins have.

• 2 weeks later...

This one is living up to the hype. It's an extremely good game.

The only flaw so far is that quite a few of the principle characters aren't voiced by the real actors. Jack, Locke and Sawyer are main examples.

This one is living up to the hype. It's an extremely good game.

The only flaw so far is that quite a few of the principle characters aren't voiced by the real actors. Jack, Locke and Sawyer are main examples.

Got mine through the door this morning but haven't had a chance to play it yet.

Up-all-night Loyal :rangers: