• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Which.

Me or Gid?

She's trying to hide her true feelings Chambo.

If we were in the school playground she would be punching me on the arm and running away! ;)

Which.

Me or Gid?

If we were in the school playground she would be punching me on the arm and running away! ;)

spend a lot of time in school playgrounds do yoo Gid

=]

Which.

Me or Gid?

=]

Not without sweating! :P

Which.

Me or Gid?

=]

:lol: :ph43r:

Which.

Me or Gid?

=]

Not without sweating! :P

as long as kittens arnt dying

dream come true be ? mines would be to meet my hero super ally? :wub:? :wub:

Met him in the car park at Hampden. Cant remember wether it was Airdrie or Dundee we were playing. He was getting out of his car and he was swamped with fans. I managed to pat him on the back and say hello. I got an "alright big man" back. I was well chuffed. Some wifie asked him for his autograph. He said he didnt have a pen so she started looking into her hanbag saying " I know theres one in here". When she couldnt find it she tipped her bag onto the car park and started scraping about on the ground. It was hilarious. What a state she was in.

Wasnt you was it? <sesm>

<angryy> ahhhhhhhhh everyone has met him but me am gona cry no fair <cry>

I've met him.

He ain't all that and a bag of chips. -_-

:o how dare you <_< hes everything .so you take that back mr or i wont talk to you again :angry:

Met him in the car park at Hampden. Cant remember wether it was Airdrie or Dundee we were playing. He was getting out of his car and he was swamped with fans. I managed to pat him on the back and say hello. I got an "alright big man" back. I was well chuffed. Some wifie asked him for his autograph. He said he didnt have a pen so she started looking into her hanbag saying " I know theres one in here". When she couldnt find it she tipped her bag onto the car park and started scraping about on the ground. It was hilarious. What a state she was in.

Wasnt you was it? <sesm>

I've met him.

:o how dare you <_< hes everything .so you take that back mr or i wont talk to you again :angry:

*tremble tremble*

:P

Wasnt you was it? <sesm>

I've met him.

:o

*reluctantly takes back*

Wasnt you was it? <sesm>

I've met him.

:o

*reluctantly takes back*

Wasnt you was it? <sesm>

I've met him.

*tremble tremble*

zip it <pbag>

Wasnt you was it? <sesm>

I've met him.

*tremble tremble*

zip it <pbag>

Don't worry, the mouse is in the house! :D

Guest Manticore
dream come true be ? mines would be to meet my hero super ally :wub::wub:

World peace.

An end to poverty.

See Rangers win the European Cup.

And a night out with Salma Hayek.

dream come true be ? mines would be to meet my hero super ally  :wub:  :wub:

Play for football club...move to Italy...play for Italian club....get Italian passport...Play for the national side....and score winner against Scotland....Priceless :P

Play for football club...move to Italy...play for Italian club....get Italian passport...Play for the national side....and score winner against Scotland....Priceless :P

Your worse than McGeady! <yuck>

I was actually going to say that "be more hated than mcgeady" :lol:

I was actually going to say that "be more hated than mcgeady" :lol:

Dunno if thats possible Del mate. :)