***The "I'm On Now! Thread ***

JR

• Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye no use feeling sorry for yourself just get pished and enjoy some movie with lots of killing and blood.

might even watch black hawk down or something to pick up some tips :lol: or fire up the laptop for some pc gaming i do feel like some ship sinking fun on silent hunter 3 or some empire building with Rome total war.

:lol:

btw, when are we going to be starting playing official matches, if we are at all now! things seemed to have cooled down lately. anyone got any potential practice matches? think jim was going to be seeing about something with that other clan of his, but havent heard from him in ages!

btw, when are we going to be starting playing official matches, if we are at all now! things seemed to have cooled down lately. anyone got any potential practice matches? think jim was going to be seeing about something with that other clan of his, but havent heard from him in ages!

The trouble is getting enough experienced players on at the same time to merit a challenge.

It will have to be soon but at this rate we are going to learn tactics the hard way - by getting humped. <_<

The trouble is getting enough experienced players on at the same time to merit a challenge.

It will have to be soon but at this rate we are going to learn tactics the hard way - by getting humped. <_<

if it gets us playing offical matches then why not just get slaughtered!

and the only way people are going to get experience is by playing together regularly, which we havent been doing lately. we have proved we can beat clans and that on some maps we know each others game. when we played a few days ago our defence was solid, but lacked that cutting edge when attacking. i liked the provate match we had a couple days ago, if we can arrange for at least 8 of us to be on 3 times a week then that would help. we are assembling a good squad here, lets get some momentum going.

p.s. anyone know whats happened to jim?

if it gets us playing offical matches then why not just get slaughtered!

and the only way people are going to get experience is by playing together regularly, which we havent been doing lately. we have proved we can beat clans and that on some maps we know each others game. when we played a few days ago our defence was solid, but lacked that cutting edge when attacking. i liked the provate match we had a couple days ago, if we can arrange for at least 8 of us to be on 3 times a week then that would help. we are assembling a good squad here, lets get some momentum going.

p.s. anyone know whats happened to jim?

I have no problem going straight in, I was just being realistic and I dont want people getting demoralised and quitting before we get up to speed.

I've no idea about J1m tho... :unsure:

Do you want me to arrange an official game for sometime this weekend ?

e.g Friday, Saturday, Sunday ?

You have to give at least 24hr notice

You saying theres no chance we could get an extra 2 people for 8pm. Considering me and bluenose are already on ?

Do you want me to arrange an official game for sometime this weekend ?

e.g Friday, Saturday, Sunday ?

You have to give at least 24hr notice

You saying theres no chance we could get an extra 2 people for 8pm. Considering me and bluenose are already on ?

No, Im saying we are supposed to give at least 24hrs notice to our opponents for an official Gamebattles match.

I think this may be the rule your quoting:

- Should a team need to cancel a match already accepted in the match scheduler, they must do so at least 24 hours before the scheduled start time of the accepted match by submitting a ticket. The accepted challenge can also be removed at any time if both teams agree, and both teams must submit a ticket requesting the challenge be removed.

That only says you must give 24hrs to cancel a match. We should be ok.

I think this may be the rule your quoting:
- Should a team need to cancel a match already accepted in the match scheduler, they must do so at least 24 hours before the scheduled start time of the accepted match by submitting a ticket. The accepted challenge can also be removed at any time if both teams agree, and both teams must submit a ticket requesting the challenge be removed.

That only says you must give 24hrs to cancel a match. We should be ok.

I wasnt quoting a rule, I spoke to the guy who runs the Gamebattles site.

Feel free to accept a challenge if you wish.