JR

• Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I'll do my best to get on.

Having a fucking stinker of a time at S&D just now though :(

I know what you mean :(

Can't seem to get many kills at all, and when I'm sitting atop of the kills table the host always ends the fucking game :(

Moved up two levels last night and I've got my P90 now, so here's hoping.

Also, I seem to be unloading 5/6 bullets of a light machine gun into someone before they die, but they seem to be able to pop me with 2/3 rounds of a pistol.

Very annoying.

Guest johngers
Yeah, I'll do my best to get on.

Having a fucking stinker of a time at S&D just now though :(

I know what you mean :(

Can't seem to get many kills at all, and when I'm sitting atop of the kills table the host always ends the fucking game :(

Moved up two levels last night and I've got my P90 now, so here's hoping.

Also, I seem to be unloading 5/6 bullets of a light machine gun into someone before they die, but they seem to be able to pop me with 2/3 rounds of a pistol.

Very annoying.

The P90 is a really good gun

Hopefully it can help you refind form :)

The RPG came back out later, some americans (about 10 of em) were all arguing and shooting team kills on deathmatch...RPG'ed the bassas! :lol: not to mention zeppelined them out with my ipod..

Normally i dont like people who play music and shoot the RPG but..damn.. :lol: it was like a mothers meeting..all like...IT WAS YOU..NO IT WAS YOU...DAMN FUCKER..

Of course they all blamed me in the end..

Oh well :D

Oh sorry for the random HELICOPTER SUNDAY sound on the mics earlier...some bassa team killed me..jayhussa... :lol: so i thought id watch a video..came out over mic.. :craphead: i always forget i have that bugger on!