Daniel Cousin

Del

I have slated him many times on here in favour of Kris Boyd, but as me and a few mates were watching the Hibs game at the weekend i found myself wishing he was back!

Dont get me wrong i still thing he is one cunt of a man but Lee McCulloch was awful!

I know im a bit late in posting this but against hearts he was rubbish, in the cup and when we played then at Ibrox, and against Hibs he was all over the place again.

I like him and think he is a good player and could do a great job for us but not as a lone striker!

So it got me thinking....would i take back Cousin if it meant taht Big Lee wouldnt play up front then i would have to say yes!

Anyone else feel the same?

I just think that when McCulloch is played in that type or role we play the long ball far too often. When he was supsended and injured Burke and Naisy came in with Cousin, JCD and Boyd and i thought we looked great as we didnt have the option of punting it up the feild in hope of McCulloch winning the header. We were forced to play the ball on the deck and i think we played some amazing stuff.

Dont get me wrong, the odd long ball works a treat. Fergusons goal against gretna was great but i think we have the ability in and around the midfeild to pass the ball around teams.

Im not looking forward to the game tomorrow as im dreading watching a lower league standard of football played in front of me. I hope i am proved wrong but i cant see any other options....

Why is Cousin a c*nt?

1. He never hid his intention to use Rangers as a stepping stone to a bigger club/league

2. He has been one of Rangers best players this season

3. He is the best striker we have

4. He didnt go AWOL or ask for a transfer, Rangers accepted the £3 million bid for him

Also McCulloch aint a striker, but without Hutton and Cousin Walter will go back to "Anti-football" and that includes punting the ball up the park. McCulloch is the closest thing to a target man we currently have at Rangers. If Cousin doesnt come back, you better get used to seeing McCulloch.

Why is Cousin a cunt?

1. He never hid his intention to use Rangers as a stepping stone to a bigger club/league

4. He didnt go AWOL or ask for a transfer, Rangers accepted the £3 million bid for him

Also McCulloch aint a striker, but without Hutton and Cousin Walter will go back to "Anti-football" and that includes punting the ball up the park. McCulloch is the closest thing to a target man we currently have at Rangers. If Cousin doesnt come back, you better get used to seeing McCulloch.

Hes a cunt because i dont like him and he showed no respect at all to Rangers Football Club. Showed no effort on the park except from when he had a point to prove in France against Lyon!

I never said Cousin wasnt a good player neither did i say McCulloch was a striker! I dont think playing the long ball is "anti-football" either i think its the way less talented teams play.

And if Cousin goes i dont think Smith will play McCulloch up like that a lot because i dont think he will score enough goals!

Why is Cousin a cunt?

Hes a cunt because i dont like him and he showed no respect at all to Rangers Football Club. Showed no effort on the park except from when he had a point to prove in France against Lyon!

I never said Cousin wasnt a good player neither did i say McCulloch was a striker! I dont think playing the long ball is "anti-football" either i think its the way less talented teams play.

And if Cousin goes i dont think Smith will play McCulloch up like that a lot because i dont think he will score enough goals!

What do you think Smith will do then? Change from the one central striker system he's played for most of the season? Play Boyd as a lone central striker, a role he's said Boyd is not good at?

In my book, McCulloch IS a striker and is a not bad one at that and is far better at that than as a midfielder IMO.

For a front lone man, I'm either for McCulloch or Cousin but Cousin isn't that great in the air for my money either, least he tries in the air when Boyd doesn't more often than not.

I'm all for Lee up there.

I'd also like Nacho up there on his own as an outside bet, if Sebo could at Tollcross then why not!

If he is staying at the club, we need to get him back into the team. McCulloch is more effective playing in behind the front man on the left, Cousin is the best striker we have at playing as the front man in the system we play more often than not.

I agree in that I dont mind Daniel playing if he's a Gers registered player.

Welcome to the site btw (tu)

In my book, McCulloch IS a striker and is a not bad one at that and is far better at that than as a midfielder IMO.

For a front lone man, I'm either for McCulloch or Cousin but Cousin isn't that great in the air for my money either, least he tries in the air when Boyd doesn't more often than not.

I'd also like Nacho up there on his own as an outside bet, if Sebo could at Tollcross then why not!

I actually think playing McCulloch upfront makes our play worse and encourages us to play the so called "anti-football" Playing him on the left side of a front 3 may work though, which is something i would be happier about than him playing as a lone striker.

For tommorow i would go for a combination of Novo/JCD/Naismith as Falkirk like to play attacking football meaning their pace will really stretch the Falkirk defence.

I actually think playing McCulloch upfront makes our play worse and encourages us to play the so called "anti-football" Playing him on the left side of a front 3 may work though, which is something i would be happier about than him playing as a lone striker.

Whats the difference?

McCulloch playing on the left and us pumping the ball up, him winning the header and then us not winning the 2nd ball and losing posession and it boring everybody or him up-front and actually theres somebody to compete in thr air for a change for us while leading the line and maybe get a header on goal?

lee mcculloch is an awful striker, yes hes good in the air but hes totally wasted as a lone striker, we hoof the ball up and 9times out of 10 he will win it in the air but the ball goes straight to a defender after the initial header so its totally wasted. He does provide a goal threat from midfield and if he has to play i would pick him on the left side of midfield over charlie adam every time. As for cousin i think hes a talented player but he doesnt have the best goalscoring record for us, 9 goals (including some important and some cracking goals) in around 25 games is not really that impressive. Goals are what win games at the end of the day and boyd has 6 more in far less time on the pitch You can say he didnt hide the fact that he wanted to move to england, i dont have a problem with people wanting to prove themselves in arguably the best league in the world, i do have a problem with people signing for rangers and then saying they want to go to england within MONTHS of joining us. Some lazy displays after that didnt exactly make me like him either. Sooner he moves to fulham the better imo.

I'm one of his critics but IMO Boyd has to start with a partner tomorrow, prefferabily Naimsith who is struggling on the left.

We are creating chances, but not finishing them and having Boyd in the side will only enhance our chances of scoring.

touche :pipe:

Was a free kick tho :harhar:

Ps. I had Boyd as first goal so it was even better! Only put the bet on for some change! :lol: