Sheep vs Bayern Predictions

Its like Bayern playing one of those amateur sides from eastern europe FC Talalakakalakalakalakalakalakalakalakalakalakal except those guys would probably deserve to be in this competition more than the useless sheep, utter crap.

7-0

Aberdeen will play out their faces, battle like f*ck and give Bayern a game. Something they could not do against the tims. 2-0 Bayern.

Normally i would agree with this, but i do not think they have the players to it this time. They have lost some players in the jan window and now it seems there are 5 players out injured. I hope i am right, living amongst them it's great to see their heads go down when they are beaten. :D

both teams have lost some players, but in all fairness when Aberdeen lose a great Aberdeen player (who is crap anyway), they replace him with a player that would struggle to get a start on the gretna team. Ribery is injured (oh dear). I guess that means we'll need to stick on Ze Roberto *sighs*. It's a hard life :P

Well, being a Bayern fan Im obviously going to be biased. But we played well against Bremen....and although our form has dipped severely (at the beginning of the season it was 6-0 every week :P ) this is not even david and goliath. This is mini-me and goliath. I'm guessing about 6 to 12 -0

Ladbrokes are giving 50/1 for 5-0 Bayern. That's worth a couple of quid :D

I have a 10 spot on it (tu)

I hope your up at the end of the night mate. Thats serious odds for a professional football team. Isnt there any compassion amongst our legions of fans that Aberdeen have asnifters chance in Hell of winning or even scoring ? Im glad we are united on one thing.

Fuck the sheepshaggers.