J-Rod Gone

Scott-RFC

Gd stuff, free up sum money from his wages. pitty there wasnt a fee involved tho.

He wasnt worth anything anyway!!

I know he aint worth anything but i had heard we might have got a bit for him. Anything into the coffers would have been good.

So were now down to svensson and papac as our only fit centre backs ( considering hemdanis a midfielder...)

Walts got some dealing to do!!!

Gd stuff, free up sum money from his wages. pitty there wasnt a fee involved tho.

aye he was, he worth at least a goal a game to the opposition centre forward!

What a loss to us! :rolleyes:

Good start. Feeling much more positive about our future already. Smiles on the training pitch and diddy centre half's out the door - even if it was for free.

A good first day for any manager. :D

I know he aint worth anything but i had heard we might have got a bit for him. Anything into the coffers would have been good.

So were now down to svensson and papac as our only fit centre backs ( considering hemdanis a midfielder...)

Ross Harvery is a cracking CH, hes only 16 though :unsure:

Ross Harvery is a cracking CH, hes only 16 though :unsure:

Even at 16 id be happy to give him a crack ahead of most of our squad!!

:wacko: