Alves to quit?! What about Hutton?!

AdzKyle

Chelsea and Tottenham have been put on red alert after Daniel Alves admitted he is desperate to quit Sevilla. (Daily Star)

Taken from the BBC website

Alright i know its from the star <cr> but he has been linked with Spurs for a long long time. Personally i think this lad can have the choice of any club in the world so i doubt he would go to them. However he is a fan of the boss........

Can't see Ramos making a move. Alan Hutton is a better player. Spurs are solid and exciting down the right, Alves would not get a game.

I'd imagine he'll end up at Chelsea or Italy.

Can't see Ramos making a move. Alan Hutton is a better player. Spurs are solid and exciting down the right, Alves would not get a game.

I think you're underestimating Alves. He's the one player I'd say was better in Hutton in that position, since he defends better and has a shot.

I think you're underestimating Alves. He's the one player I'd say was better in Hutton in that position, since he defends better and has a shot.

I know, that was a blue tinted glasses moment :D

Hutton is a better right back than Alves? Fucking hell, are you taking crack? :harhar:

Ramos worked with Alves, so the fact that he saw something in hutton to take him to white hart lane says it all for alan

More like he saw a club willing to accept peanuts for their best player!

He probably didn't have money to meet the huge buy out clause that he probably inserted into Alves's contract when he was Sevilla manager!

Ramos worked with Alves, so the fact that he saw something in hutton to take him to white hart lane says it all for alan

He probably didn't have money to meet the huge buy out clause that he probably inserted into Alves's contract when he was Sevilla manager!

9mill is hardly peanuts. Admitedly it is less than the fee that would have been required to secure Alves but still... :beer1:

9mill is hardly peanuts. Admitedly it is less than the fee that would have been required to secure Alves but still... :beer1:

To us then 9 million is a lot of money, but to an esthablished Premiership side..................

To us then 9 million is a lot of money, but to an esthablished Premiership side..................

9Mill for a defender is a big fee whatever league you play in.