Brown & Thomson

They must be so stupid.

They just have to look at the Pearson/ Riordan situation and see they are making a huge mistake.

lol they said they want to sign so they get their chance against AC milian. :lol::lol:

They won't even be on the bench for that game.

Someone needs to tell them to get real.

Killen is now out for the rest of the season, do you think they will sell Thomson and Brown now so that they can buy a replacement for Killen?

Yes to Celtic with Gordon Marshall going the other way..

Just heard that there.

Skysports.com understands Celtic have stepped up their interest in Hibernian duo Scott Brown and Kevin Thomson.

The Hibs pair are hoping to secure moves away from Easter Road after a contract dispute with the club.

Thomson and Brown were keen to sign new improved deals at the Edinburgh outfit, but Hibs were unwilling to meet their demands.

A number of clubs including Celtic and Rangers have expressed an interest in the midfield pair, but Hibs are hoping to keep hold of them until the end of the season at least.

However, the two players have publicly declared they would like to move to Celtic.

Celtic are thought to have tabled a double bid for the players last week and the SPL champions are believed to have increased their efforts to land the duo.

Bhoys chief executive Peter Lawwell is believed to be locked in talks with his Hibs counterpart Rod Petrie in a bid to thrash out a deal to bring Thomson and Brown to Parkhead before the close of the transfer window.

http://home.skysports.com/transfernews.asp...howtransfernews

I think this is not a football decision solely a money decision by the pair of them.Both are willing to go anywhere that stumps up some good wages.The rotten mob are welcome to them,tho i am a bit disapointed in scott brown,was told weeks ago by a hibs man who has connections at the club that the deal for him to go to ibrox was done.

maybe walter pulled the plug on it who knows.

I think this is not a football decision solely a money decision by the pair of them.Both are willing to go anywhere that stumps up some good wages.The rotten mob are welcome to them,tho i am a bit disapointed in scott brown,was told weeks ago by a hibs man who has connections at the club that the deal for him to go to ibrox was done.

I dont think Smith rates them.

Think you might be right there.

I just dont think Walter has the funds. Lets be honest and realistic, if Walter had the money, He'd sign them both in a instant.

I just dont think Walter has the funds. Lets be honest and realistic, if Walter had the money, He'd sign them both in a instant.

maybe we are prioritising defenders first thats why we don't want to use all the money up on the Hibs kids

maybe we are prioritising defenders first thats why we don't want to use all the money up on the Hibs kids

Nah, the only defenders we are looking at are players available on loan, or players like Weir and Dailly who will come on a 6 month contract.

Lets not kid ourselves.....Again

Nope Walter doesnt like Brown and Thompson as players, that is why he isnt pursuing the interest. Brown was only in his Scotland squad because of all the hype surrounding him. Thompson is no better than what we have. That is why we would prefer Hartley.

When we were origonally chasing them there was an onus on the club to make moves in the transfer market. Now there are other names being banded about Brown and Thompson don't have the same, hysterical, we have to get them, ring to them.

Hope the Tic now spend 6 mil on them.