Papac and Hemdani doubts

Bazza

Rangers pair doubtful

22/02/2008 - 3:39:13 PM

Sasa Papac and Brahim Hemdani are rated doubtful for Rangers’ Clydesdale Bank Premier League match against Gretna.

Both players picked up knocks during Thursday’s UEFA Cup tie against Panathinaikos and are now unlikely to feature on Sunday.

Lee McCulloch missed the last-32 clash through injury but could play this weekend, along with Steven Whittaker who has missed the last couple of weeks with a hamstring injury.

Jean-Claude Darcheville is also back in contention after serving the second of a three-match European ban against the Greeks.

Provisional squad: McGregor, Broadfoot, Papac, Cuellar, Weir, Ferguson, Hemdani, McCulloch, Burke, Novo, Darcheville, Naismith, Boyd, Alexander, Davis, Whittaker, Furman, Fleck.

http://breakingnews.iol.ie/sport/story.asp...10&t=soccer

If papac is out I hope Whitakers back as Broadfoot really didn't look comfortable at left back.

this is were our supposed big squad should keep us above board

agree with muff whittaker shouldnt be risked,hes missed a few weeks with his hamstring,playing to early and he might be out for the rest of the season.

dailly and broadfoot should be more than comfortable in there,if not then our squad isnt as good as reported.

If we come out all guns blazing and start from the word go, take our chances and punish Gretna then we should have the game wrapped up by Half Time.

Unfortunatley this probably wont happen. I don't know how fit Smith is? I still think it's too early to bring him back.

If we come out all guns blazing and start from the word go, take our chances and punish Gretna then we should have the game wrapped up by Half Time.

Unfortunatley this probably wont happen. I don't know how fit Smith is? I still think it's too early to bring him back.

I hope he's back, he won't get match fit unless he plays matches I suppose.

Has he not got 3/4 reserve matches under his belt?