Diego £4million man

I have recently read that Diego was snapped up for less than £4m! I am just posting to vent my anger to how we can never snap up a player of his quality for that money!!!!! I reckon he is worth about 10m we played against him in the CL when he was with Porto so why did we not keep tabs on such a young talent!

We paid £2.5 million with add ons that go upto about 4 million for Thomas Buffell, who is currently rotting in the reserves. Splashing cash on flashy foreigners isn't always the best move.

Lots of questions come to mind re Buffel. Ask Danny.

We paid £2.5 million with add ons that go upto about 4 million for Thomas Buffell, who is currently rotting in the reserves. Splashing cash on flashy foreigners isn't always the best move.

Lots of questions come to mind re Buffel. Ask Danny.

By PM hopefully :lol:

I have recently read that Diego was snapped up for less than £4m! I am just posting to vent my anger to how we can never snap up a player of his quality for that money!!!!! I reckon he is worth about 10m we played against him in the CL when he was with Porto so why did we not keep tabs on such a young talent!

and Rosenberg for 2 or so mill from Ajax and he is becoming one of the best Bundesliga strikers ...wish our scouts would get working

Spurs almost got him when he was 18 from Santos. Everything was agreed, he came over and had a look round the club, then Santos' president pulled the plug for unknown reasons :( Certainly one that got away from Tottenham's point of view.

I would think it'd take between £16m and £18m to sign him now. Would love to get him, but I think he'll find himself at a big, big club come the summer.