Kevin Thomson

Saudibear

Great selection headache for Watty to have and everyone will play a part from now until the end of the season. I think Thomson will start on Sunday.

I for one quite liked Davis playing out wide!

He pushed up and tracked back very well, wasnt afraid to come inside and put in a tackle or two!

I would like to see Hemdani dropped for Thommo, play daily DM 3 CM of davis ferguson and thommo. Although Hemdani was fantastic last night he had a few dodgy games before that...

Looking forward to seeing the team selection on sunday! I think it will be pretty similar as Hibs play there football through the middle with fletcher pulling out wide a lot. Will be a good game!

____________Dailly____________

_____Ferguson____Thomson_____

Davis____________________Naisy

____________Cousin____________

I'd like something like this. Althought Davis likes to drift inside and that leaves the RB exposed at times.

I'd like something like this. Althought Davis likes to drift inside and that leaves the RB exposed at times.

one day, we will have

Davis Ferguson Dailly Hemdani Thomson

Cousin

Aye thats kinda what i was meaning! Although he did drift in hes got the pace and the engine to get back and cover and he likes to get forward as well!

i think we will see that against Bremen but Novo/Adam for Naisy and maybe Hemdani for Thomson.

Was impressed with Cousin last night as well but thats a whole other issue.

Good midfeild we have got and they are just starting to gel and get stronger at the right time!

one day, we will have

Davis Ferguson Dailly Hemdani Thomson

Cousin

We all thought last night's fomation was strange as there was no width but it worked. It would be interesting to see that, especially Thomson in that line-up. He would have the chance to roam forward knowing Dailly and Hemdani were there to protect him. He was pretty good going forward at Hibs but has not really had the chance here. Everyone there likes to get the ball, pass and move.

We need Davis's energy in the middle of the pitch.

He's not a winger and I would be gutted if we played him there for a prolonged period of time.

Completely agree with this.

WS will be more attack minded vs Hibs I am sure. I think players like Novo, Naismith, Thomson will definitely start and perhaps Whittaker too. Boyd too may start. Thats 5 who did not play vs Bremen.

We may even see Webster.

Rotation can work well.

I reckon we can afford to sell Hemdani in the summer, as Thomson will slot perfectly into his position and at the same time offer a bit more in an attacking sense.

BTW, i realyy hope we can get Davis on a permanent deal.

:rangers:

selling hemdani? nah man we'd sell daily earlier. he older and i doubt has many years left in him. I like daily hes played well in the short amount of time we've had him, but i look at him as much more of a stop gap. Kevin thomson certainly has a place in the 11 at some point during the year.

How does he get back into the team the way Davis and Daily are playing.

Quite easily if you remember Davis and Dailly crashing into each other. :lol:

Seriously though, I think Thomson would replace Hemdani if we were going to play that formation in the SPL, maybe against the bheggars. ;)