Murray putting his foot in it yet again

Apparently Gretna & Motherwell should play their remaining games at Hampden...

What an arsehole Murray is - now he's trying to curry favour with the Tims AND the SFA, god i can't wait to see the back of that man! What next, just give all the teams Gretna's yet to play the 3 points!!! :blush:

We should be pushing Public Opinion along the lines of Motherwell and Gretna having to play AS CLOSE AS POSSIBLE TO THEIR HOME TOWNS, not as close as possible to the Midden! :angry2:

FFS - he sooooooo pisses me off! :angry2: :2g:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a few people have been suggesting Hampden as its neutral and will save other SPL pitches getting hacked up

They could use other pitches NEARER their homes - it's not our (RFC) job to help the SFA, when the fuck have the done ANYTHING to aid us? I'm 51 and i can tell you it's been agggggeeeeeessssss since they done anything remotely in the interests of Rangers!

To my mind this would aid Celtic much more than us, so it's bad news!

murray is a spinless c--t who wants everyone to love him, and is just like the ambulance chasers from the san giro.

He's still heading in the direction of the House of Lords or some other pretentious place with another ponsified title - as you say mate an arselicker extraordinaire!!! :craphead:

Jesus - dont see how this helps Celtic, dont see what is wrong with Murrays answer to a simple question. More congestion is in NO -Ones interest!

To some if SDM came out and said here is £100M for the team the detractors would say is that all!!. ON the day after we win silverware you post this! Get a GRIP!

Jesus - dont see how this helps Celtic, dont see what is wrong with Murrays answer to a simple question. More congestion is in NO -Ones interest!

To some if SDM came out and said here is £100M for the team the detractors would say is that all!!. ON the day after we win silverware you post this! Get a GRIP!

here here, the murray agenda rears its ugly little head agian, the man could turn water into wine and you lot would question why it took so long to do, or that he was showing off, GTF 1 title in the bag now lets get another 3

WATP

So BECAUSE we win a League Cup we've to all not criticise or say anything bad about Murray... Why? I'm happy we won, but just because we won won't cloud my judgement on that Narcissistic Capitalist Parasite!

Question: If you're the Captain of your ship is heading in the direction of an Iceberg do we just sit back and think "God, that was a great dinner last night - the waters a bit choppy but leave it to the Captain..."

As for the £100 Million, the reason people criticise him is because TIME and EXPERIENCE have taught us what a shady self loving egotist this man is! I see the iceberg, but if you wanna lie back and let last nights 'dinner' settle thats up to you!

Absolutely nothing wrong with suggesting Hampden, it is only used in cup games anyway and would save other grounds from damage. As for Murray suggesting it, have you thought this might be because Celtic wanted the games played at the piggery? That is more of a home match than Hampden. On top of that, isn't one of our outstanding games against Motherwell, can't remember if it's supposed to be at Fir Park, if this outstanding game is away from home then we would also benefit the game being played at Hampden.

Absolutely nothing wrong with suggesting Hampden, it is only used in cup games anyway and would save other grounds from damage. As for Murray suggesting it, have you thought this might be because Celtic wanted the games played at the piggery? That is more of a home match than Hampden. On top of that, isn't one of our outstanding games against Motherwell, can't remember if it's supposed to be at Fir Park, if this outstanding game is away from home then we would also benefit the game being played at Hampden.

And Queens park games.

I agree with you though. (tu)

Apparently Gretna & Motherwell should play their remaining games at Hampden...

What an arsehole Murray is - now he's trying to curry favour with the Tims AND the SFA, god i can't wait to see the back of that man! What next, just give all the teams Gretna's yet to play the 3 points!!! :blush:

We should be pushing Public Opinion along the lines of Motherwell and Gretna having to play AS CLOSE AS POSSIBLE TO THEIR HOME TOWNS, not as close as possible to the Midden! :angry2:

FFS - he sooooooo pisses me off! :angry2: :2g:

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha hha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haa ha ha hha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

I'm sorry but that is all that post merited. :craphead::craphead::craphead::craphead::craphead::craphead::craphead::craphead:

Seems to me to be a sensible solution, Hampden is being paid for by all scottish clubs apart maybe from the one whose home it is. It is time for it to be used to help scottish football, not just the national team or Queens Park but to ease the fixture congestion in the spl.

By the way, I think the nearest ground to Fir Park is the Excelsior Stadium where the mhanks play their reserve fixtures. The other suggestion of Livingston where Mr Flynn refuses to switch on the undersoil heating and has seen two or three postponments because of this should be a non starter.