Most hot tempered old firm game in a long time?

After assessing the current circumstances for both gers and raceltic and the previous results between the two since walter came back i predict an extremely hot tempered clash at Ibrox.

Assuming that we continue to win etc and go into this game still as clear as we are now then there will be so much more pressure on raceltic than us.

The atmosphere especially given the importance of the game will be unbelievable.

I forsee us frustrating them again and if the game isnt going their way i believe some of their loose cannon players will lose it. Scuffles and sendings off are in the making and its going to be awesome. Its going to be a battle and we have already shown against them who THE DADDY is.

We have demonstrated that we can play hard but fair, i dont think they will handle it. Ding ding.

Cant wait.

Thoughts?

After assessing the current circumstances for both gers and raceltic and the previous results between the two since walter came back i predict an extremely hot tempered clash at Ibrox.

Assuming that we continue to win etc and go into this game still as clear as we are now then there will be so much more pressure on raceltic than us.

The atmosphere especially given the importance of the game will be unbelievable.

I forsee us frustrating them again and if the game isnt going their way i believe some of their loose cannon players will lose it. Scuffles and sendings off are in the making and its going to be awesome. Its going to be a battle and we have already shown against them who THE DADDY is.

We have demonstrated that we can play hard but fair, i dont think they will handle it. Ding ding.

Cant wait.

Thoughts?

I'm bringing a machete :lol:

Nah, the bheggars will try every trick in the book to inTIMidate the ref prior to kick off with claims of masonic conspiracies, but the refs in our lodge say that doesn't affect them.

It will be tasty on the park but if they try turning it in to a battle we'll bitch slap them

Not sure, there's plenty of pressure on us too.

I think the players will be aware that if we lose the 1st OF match then that could be the beginning of the end of the league campaign.

I'd say the next OF match is our most important game of the season, more important than UEFA cup final or anything else we come up against.

On the other hand, it could well be Celtic's ONLY big match left.

If we get in and about them and score a fairly early goal the match will be ours, some of their players won't be able to handle the atmosphere and start the hacking procedures, Broon springs to mind! Naka and McGreaty will disappear (again) and then they'll be lucky not to have a player sent off.

Would love to see Boruc and McDonald sent off.

Nah, the bheggars will try every trick in the book to inTIMidate the ref prior to kick off with claims of masonic conspiracies, but the refs in our lodge say that doesn't affect them.

:lol:

Their little gang of wannabe superstars will definitely spit the dummy if they don't get things their way. I hope they are destroyed by us. There is no limit to how badly I'd like to see Celtic struggle. Unless they were to go bankrupt entirely.

Their little gang of wannabe superstars will definitely spit the dummy if they don't get things their way. I hope they are destroyed by us. There is no limit to how badly I'd like to see Celtic struggle. Unless they were to go bankrupt entirely.

That would be a Kleenex moment

If we want to win the next OF it is vital we keep our discipline and maintain a cool head. Half the reason why Celtic were gubbed at Ibrox was the collective loss of the screw, that includes the supporters and manager as well. Oh, and the fact that we were the better team had a bit to do with it too!

It is mental strength and iron discipline that will decide the direction of this League (and the other trophies).

Forza :rangers: WATP!

Just a pity their game with Well was cancelled at the weekend as a booking for Broonaldo and Mcdonald would have meant missing the OF game. mcdonald and pretty sure Nakamura are away on international duty next week so jetting back from the other side of the world isn't ideal preparation. they might have to settle for place on the bench. win the next 2 league games and the title is ours

...it's bound to be a complete bloodbath...we'd better all get tooled up (...Malkies at the ready lads...)

Aw naw.....

I just forgot...

... it's 2008!

The frustration is already evident in their fans if our cup win at the weekend is anything to go by.

This season should be ours!!

1 down 3 to go.... Wait?

4 Old Firm games, 1 Win 3 to Go!

4 Competitions - 1 Cup, 3 to Go!!

Im liking the way things are shaping up here lol Timmy will implode shortly :rangers: