Could we live without them?

For all those that say we couldn't live without them see thread about 'celtic oppose extension to season' If you don't believe they would quite happily live without us then I fear for us, I really do. They are scum and will do everything in their power to fcuk us into oblivion. So get yer heid oot the saun and stoap being so fcukin naive ! :sherlock:

For all those that say we couldn't live without them see thread about 'celtic oppose extension to season' If you don't believe they would quite happily live without us then I fear for us, I really do. They are scum and will do everything in their power to fcuk us into oblivion. So get yer heid oot the saun and stoap being so fcukin naive ! :sherlock:

The question was 'Could we live without them" not, do we like them and would we like to have their children. I don't think for a moment that they like us either but I suggest you remove your heid from your fundament and don't take decent Bears words out of context. It is a rivalry but the Old Firm games are very very important. If you think many people would show up to an SPL without either Celtic or Rangers then I'd like some of the drugs you're taking.

The Bears on here deserve to be treated with respect and dignity. I expect to be sworn at and insulted by mhanks but not Bears.

The question was 'Could we live without them" not, do we like them and would we like to have their children. I don't think for a moment that they like us either but I suggest you remove your heid from your fundament and don't take decent Bears words out of context. It is a rivalry but the Old Firm games are very very important. If you think many people would show up to an SPL without either Celtic or Rangers then I'd like some of the drugs you're taking.

The Bears on here deserve to be treated with respect and dignity. I expect to be sworn at and insulted by mhanks but not Bears.

Very well put (tu)

'Bluedignity' often lacks decorum.

I rarely see eye to eye with BlueDignity but frankly you're over-reacting to him. He's not exactly smearing you.

I rarely see eye to eye with BlueDignity but frankly you're over-reacting to him. He's not exactly smearing you.

Point taken Danny and I wish BlueDignity nothing but the best but calling us fcukin naive is not something I appreciate.

Point taken Danny and I wish BlueDignity nothing but the best but calling us fcukin naive is not something I appreciate.

Accepted.

Much as I hate them, we do need them in a way.

As somebody said earlier, it would be like Cowboys without Indians.

God/Christ without Satan...

Nah, Satan without God/Christ.

Satan is way cooler, and God's the holier than thou type.

MmmHmmm. Well, He certainly is holier than me, of that I have no doubt (though that is not really much of a challenge).

I've seen slugs look down on you with self righteous indignation :)

Gonnae...molocate..ye... :willy:

not many of us were around before stein arive to resurect the tims,before that they were mid table but old firm games were still something else just look a the records 60 year without loosing a home new year game.just 1 league + 3 cups after the war till 1965 yes keep them but at arms length we had good teams in these days dundee hibs hearts aberdeen clyde yes the others took their turn but the gers were always there .

i

Accepted.

For the above substitute innocent ! ;):sherlock: