Season Ticket

I had a season ticket for Govan Rear, half way up and near the half way line, seat M89 if I remember correctly, from 91/92 to 03/04 but had to give it up due to work commitments. That has changed now and am considering geting a ST again. I think my ticket was £550 when I left. Can you guys tell me what the prices are for the various areas? Cheers.

see for your ST do you pay it all off one go, or do you get the option of paying it over several periods of the season,

me an 1 of the guys from work are going to get 2, and trying to find out more details about it.

wheres the best place to sit in the ground, young 22 year old guys, like a song an a laugh during the game,

use to sit in the broomloan stand,

what use think?

any help muchly appreciated

david :D

thats quite good actually.

i went onto rangers website to see about applying but it says section is being updated please check back later :(

would rather no well in advance wether i got my seat or not, do i just apply for a seat an they give me whatever available or do i get a choice?

thats quite good actually.

i went onto rangers website to see about applying but it says section is being updated please check back later :(

would rather no well in advance wether i got my seat or not, do i just apply for a seat an they give me whatever available or do i get a choice?

your best going to the ticket office the 1st day after the deadline is closed for season ticket holders to renew theres and they will show u on the screen all seats available, they sometimes even take u into stadium to see the view from your seat before u buy it.

Cheers guys, any Govan rear ticket holders out there? Be interested in the prices for that.

Will need to keep an eye out for the 1st date after the renewals.

I'm in Govan Rear in section 2 i think, about half way between the edge of the "d" and the edge of the centre circle.

i'm sure i paid £545 for mine this season.

Cheers guys, any Govan rear ticket holders out there? Be interested in the prices for that.

I'm in Govan Rear in section 2 i think, about half way between the edge of the "d" and the edge of the centre circle.

That's the one, right just need to keep an eye out for the date after the renewals close. I'm assuming there is not a waiting list?

That's the one, right just need to keep an eye out for the date after the renewals close. I'm assuming there is not a waiting list?

nah theres not a waiting list, there is spare seats scattered all over ibrox, but the govan rear is hard to get a seat i think, u mite be lucky if its just 1 seat u need tho.

nah theres not a waiting list, there is spare seats scattered all over ibrox, but the govan rear is hard to get a seat i think, u mite be lucky if its just 1 seat u need tho.

Haha I think it would be just the one seat :unsure:

Govan front 3 rows from the back right in line with the tunnell/half way line great view and only £440 bargain

and since bar 72 was built you stay nice and dry when the rain is on

have u noticed if there is any empty seats near u there mate?

What about Bar 72 then, I hear the home cup games are included, what about the European games?

All games - league - europe - cups - friendlies

expensive = £970 per season

when you think about it its almost the same price..

well maybe a wee bit dearer, but better service and a comfy seat!