'Simply the Best'

southdown

Just been watching some old games with that 'Anthem' and it gives me goosebumps. I wish we could belt it out and drown out You'll Never Walk Alone.

Play it at the beginning and at the final whistle on Saturday, somebody slip the PA announcer a bung.

isit banned so the fans cant sing aswell? or just the loudspeakers?

im sure we could invent some lyrics to go with the tune before saterday :lol: ? just keep the pope etc out of it ?

Fuck Liewell, he is a gay!

aiden mcgreadyy is gayyyy

tune to the bluebells are blue :D

There was never a good reason to stop playing the edited version we had at Ibrox that had been played long before Osasuna as the way it was edited those big bad proddy bigots couldnt sing FTP :rolleyes:

Just another case of Murray not sticking up for the fans and bowing to the mhedia.

Play this Mrs Murray

Englishman's Betrayal is one of my favourite Loyalist songs, but I've got a better version than that one..

This is the reason they don't play STB anymore..

Play this Mrs Murray

Playing this would send the timmies into uproar but we would safe in the knowledge that the MOPES and Mhedia hacks couldn't do a thing about it. Afterall, it is a song celebrating the contribution of the Ulster Volunteers to Britains' victory in WW1.

I would love to sing that at Ibrox. :rangers:

They use to just play the Chorus but after events in Osasuna they stopped doing that aswell. I must admit i miss Simply the Best being played at Ibrox use to get the hairs on the back of my neck to stand up

To the tune of White Stripes- Seven nation army

Artur Boruc is gaaaaaaaaaaaay

Artur Boruc is gaaaaaaaaaaaay

Loved hearing simply the best at the start of games - if it made a come back on saturday it would be amazin its a ood 3 or so seasons since ive heard it - and personally for me id get rid of that band and replace it with a flute band , just imagine timothy 's face magic.

:rangers: