Balde and Broon 2 red cards waitin to happen !

BLUEDIGNITY

fuck sake man, this broon pants cunt has more threads on this fucking forum than i have posts...

WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOOT HIM, HES FUCKING SHITE..... END OF.

fuck sake, its as if ye all fancy him or something, FUCK THE PRICK!

fuck sake man, this broon pants cunt has more threads on this fucking forum than i have posts...

Ooops, maybe you shouldn't have wandered into a thread with his name on it if you can't stand reading anything about him. doh

Ooops, maybe you shouldn't have wandered into a thread with his name on it if you can't stand reading anything about him. doh

dude, i click view new posts and i see 4-5 threads about the cunt.... seriously, why do we care so much about him?

hes a fuckin fud and is gonny get his ass handed to him by wee bazza on saturday.

dude, i click view new posts and i see 4-5 threads about the cunt.... seriously, why do we care so much about him?

hes a fuckin fud and is gonny get his ass handed to him by wee bazza on saturday.

I think "we care so much about him" because Liewell and Strap-on said they were going to build their team around him.

That surely calls for a bit of derision and GIRFUY's from us now that we've seen Broonaldinho in action. :lol: