Klasnic Reveals Gers Approach

Andy

Werder Bremen and Croatia striker Ivan Klasnic has revealed Rangers are lining up a summer move for him.

The 28-year-old came on as a substitute in the 1-1 friendly draw with Scotland at Hampden Park on Wednesday and he could make a permanent return to Glasgow at the end of the season.

Klasnic, who has recovered after having to undergo a kidney transplant 11 months ago, did not feature for Bremen in their UEFA Cup last 16 defeat to Rangers but he has still caught the eye of manager Walter Smith.

Bremen have yet to offer Klasnic a new deal and he could leave for free at the end of the season and Rangers and Celtic are monitoring the situation.

More .. http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11781_3353714,00.html

Klasnic has also revealed that former Rangers and Croatia striker Dado Prso has been advising him on life in Glasgow.

"Dado has spoken to me many times about Rangers and I know what a fantastic club it is," Klasnic added. "He has been here with us this week at the hotel and you can see how much he loves Scotland.

Good ol' Dado :D

TBH, I'm more than a bit concerned about getting Klasnic in. Yes, he's a great player, but I really hope he doesn't end up like Seb Rozenthal and become an albatross around our neck due to injury problems.

Davis though, should be signed ASAP.