sebo's website

scoty999

even though he didnt do the business

you gotta love him ( esecially the bit in the middle )

NEWS

15.02.2008 - Exclusive

Official statement as of where Filip will play next season

There have been speculations, wishes, questions and rumours about Filip Sebo´s football future. We are exclusively bringing you the only official version of the situation.

"I am enjoying life in France. I have adapted well and work hard every day," said the player just before he boarded the plane to Metz, where his current team will face the home team on Saturday.

"I take things as they come, day by day. Right now I am on a one-year loan in Valenciennes. We will see where I will be next season," the player said for filipsebo.com.

He added: "Ibrox is very, very deep in my heart, especially people in Scotland, the fans. They mean so much to me. I want to thank every single one of them who supported me. I also want to thank the critics, they helped me improve and become stronger after my first season in Scotland. That is all I want to say now."

At the end of the conversation with Filip, he mentioned the following: "You can contact my media manager Michal Matejovic regarding this topic and he will update you on the situation as we communicate every day. I am on a one-year loan in France and the season ends in May. It remains to be seen what happens after."

It appears to be a matter of time in Filip´s case. We asked his personal media manager Michal Matejovic, whether or not his client will return to Ibrox and what the situation is around this issue:

"Fila" has been receiving hundreds of e-mails from people in Scotland. More than three thousand after he moved to France. The fans desperately want to know whether he will return to Ibrox. The support he receives over www.filipsebo.com from the Rangers supporters is enormous and myself having previously worked with other players, I have seen nothing like that before. Filip has really started to feel the "once a Rangers, always a Ranger" and I must say he was a bit shocked. Especially with Scottish people sending in photographs of tattoos with his name, naming pets after him, and travelling regularly to France to watch him play. For now, I can´t say whether or not Filip Sebo will return to Rangers. But I will inform as soon as we move on in this situation. A decision should be made around April."

Looks like it will be interesting to follow how things turn out.

Especially with Scottish people sending in photographs of tattoos with his name, naming pets after him, and travelling regularly to France to watch him play.

if the above is true then surely we have a few care in the community candidates amomgst our support.

:P