radio scotland blame forums for sectarianism

Guest Andypendek

A TRUE STORY

A few years ago in USA, a young white office worker got into the lift in her building. At the next floor a man got in. He proceeded to beat the woman up and raped her. When the police arrived,she give a comprehensive discription of the man. His height,weight,his clothes etc,. She omitted one point,however. He was black.

She had been afraid of the politically correct mob. She was afraid of being called a racist,so she left that bit out.

Are you there, Spiers? Failing to condemn both sides does not make you a liberal,it makes you a spineless moral coward.

Yes,sectarianism is ugly but ,considering the alternatives, it can be ignored.

One question ,Traynor? If you had to choose living between an offensive Rangers supporter singing "up to his knees " or an IRA terrorist who slaughtered innocent women & kids.Who would you choose? Give us an answer Traynor. Which crime is the greater?

What about you, Galloway? Is it better to cover up for a paedophile, or to expose him?

The IRA have been vomiting up for years " but we don,t kill people BECAUSE they,re protestants "

It would seem Spiers that your happy with that.

Singing offensive sectarian songs is a worse crime than slaughtering innocent civilians.

Singing offensive sectarian songs is worse than child abuse.

I take it,Spiers,Traynor,Galloway,Keevins etc,. that you all agree with those two statements?

Or are you all travelling in the same lift as the woman who had been frightened into keeping quiet?

Which means that we now have to take a stand and condem the word h**. It is used far and wide, by the mhedia as well as the dhims. It is no better or worse than the word Fenian.

I would argue it is much much worse.

'Fenian' is their word, used to describe past heroes of theirs, and applied by themselves to themselves.

Their offence is nothing but a stirred up outrage, a stick to beat Rangers with.

'h**' is a word that was applied to them after their rebellion in 1916. It is now regularly used as an insult against us, but it has never been 'our' word, it has been imposed on us.

'h**'is not equivalent to 'fenian' mate, it is equivalent to 'nigger' or spastic'..

Guest Andypendek

i know this is a bit off colour, but a bloke who can commit rape in the time it takes a lift to get up some floors? even i can last longer than that! must have been the thought of being discovered that spurred him on.

the round the horne thing was some actors doing (very good) impressions of williams, paddick et al, put into an hour long show. it sounds like a rubbish idea but it worked not bad. the bbci player watch again facility for bbc4 should have it for the next 7 days.