*****Official we love shitey hands and walls fc vs Rangers match thread*****

11 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

We should be going there and shutting up shop next week and when we quieten them and their fans down then have a go later in game.

The midfield of late has been a disgrace so Sterling and even Raskin should be in there to beef it up.

So you're starting who?

Lundstram, Raskin, Sterling, Dessers, McCausland, Lawrence?

That looks horrendous.

Just now, Somemightsay7 said:

So you're starting who?

That looks horrendous.

I wouldn’t start McCausland for the B team.

Lawrence who can’t run :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Somemightsay7 said:

So you're starting who?

That looks horrendous.

With players we have.

Raskin, Lundstram, Diamonde

Sterling on Mcgregor

Dessers and hopefully a player with pace in Sima or Matondo.

3 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

With players we have.

Sterling on Mcgregor

Sima and Matondo are out. I'd play Sterling CM on McGregor too in a perfect world, but who then goes out RW? 

Just now, SkylineBlue said:

Sima and Matondo are out. I'd play Sterling CM on McGregor too in a perfect world, but who then goes out RW? 

It’s obviously an issue but Cantwell will either get subbed after 45 mins or sent off.

It’s like when Morelos played there, Mcgregor will be in his ear from first kick.

24 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

We should be going there and shutting up shop next week and when we quieten them and their fans down then have a go later in game.

The midfield of late has been a disgrace so Sterling and even Raskin should be in there to beef it up.

You've said drop Diomande, Cantwell and Silva.

So you're having a midfield of Lundstram, Sterling and Raskin? Then who is out wide? :confused:

8 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

With players we have.

Sterling on Mcgregor

Nobody wants to see Beale's team again.

Just now, J-Maestro said:

You've said drop Diomande, Cantwell and Silva.

So you're having a midfield of Lundstram, Sterling and Raskin? Then who is out wide? :confused:

We have no wide players so trying to strengthen midfield where they are at their strongest.

It’s not ideal but we can’t be going into this game with players like Cantwell, Wright, McCausland or even Silva.

Start is massive. The longer we’re in the game the trickier it is for them.

They’re in that weird spot where they know a draw is good enough for them. They’ll get a bit cagey and likely sit back more if it’s close.

Having Yilmaz back will be huge. Diomande needs a massive game as he’s the only player capable of taking the sting out the game.

Worried about the lack of an out ball with our front 3. Pace behind down the channels is their weakness.

We’re due a bit of luck and decisions in this fixture. On that note I’m sure Sutton and his merry band will be out in full force all week.

11 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

It’s obviously an issue but Cantwell will either get subbed after 45 mins or sent off.

It’s like when Morelos played there, Mcgregor will be in his ear from first kick.

Fuck knows what you do. It's grim as fuck.

1 minute ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Their 3 best players are Mcgregor, Hatate and O’Reilly

If Clement goes against them with Lundstram, Diomande and Cantwell then on his head be it.

I know but I don't see him dropping any of those 3 and don't see him changing tactics. 

Just now, esquire8 said:

I know but I don't see him dropping any of those 3 and don't see him changing tactics. 

If he goes with the normal midfield 3 and the inevitable happens then long term, the result in next Saturdays game isn’t the issue.

If he doesn’t stiffen that midfield next Saturday then alarm bells will be clanging.

2 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

Would genuinely wear our red or orange/navy kit for this game.

Take away the old firm fear factor we have for this game. No reason not to

I don’t think it’s correct to undo years of tradition because our players are shitebags, but it’s an interesting thought and I wonder what the psychological impact of it might be :lol:

With Ridvan back, there is no excuse not to play Sterling in midfield. He's not effective on the wing, although I would fancy him against Taylor. It's not ideal, but I would play Cantwell at RW and bring Lawrence back into the starting 11.

2 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

I don’t think it’s correct to undo years of tradition because our players are shitebags, but it’s an interesting thought and I wonder what the psychological impact of it might be :lol:

That’s my point they are shitebags mix it up and whatever the tarriers say about old firm/sevco the players and their fans raise their game against us.

I just think something like a change of kit psychologically like you said could work.