Booing at the end?

Muff

What the f*ck is that all about. I honestly don't know why these people even bother going to games?

People have become far too cocky and are expecting us to win every match. Yes the performance was utter garbage but we have just beaten celtc, we have just won the CIS, we kept a clean sheet, we are still in the Scottish and lead celtc by 6 points with 1 game in hand.

F*kn pathetic and embarrassing!

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What the f*ck is that all about. I honestly don't know why these people even bother going to games?

People have become far too cocky and are expecting us to win every match. Yes the performance was utter garbage but we have just beaten celtc, we have just won the CIS, we kept a clean sheet, we are still in the Scottish and lead celtc by 6 points with 1 game in hand.

Well said, Muffger.

The booing stopped quite quickly though. I hope that was true bears threatening the cunts. :rangers:

were they not booing the sporting team, i would not like to think they were booing rangers players.

probably booing was Rangers related - directed at the manager, the team performance etc

Lot of guys shelled out a lot of money for that game tonight.

I would never boo the team.

shite display from the bears...

Hemdani = shite.

Bazza.... FUCK SAKE WEE MAN WHERE WERE YE????

Lee = Shite in the second half....

Davis... im shocked... but wow he was shite!

The rest... KB, fuck me hes a fucking donkey!!

were they not booing the sporting team, i would not like to think they were booing rangers players.

probably booing was Rangers related - directed at the manager, the team performance etc

Lot of guys shelled out a lot of money for that game tonight.

I would never boo the team.

neither would I

but there was a lot of frustration regarding , lack of substitutes used , changing of formation

some fans cannot believe that we do not make any changes until 70 mins , and even then we could have made 2 more but didn't ,

we use the word tiredness a lot , but the manager resists the chance to replace 2 more players in tonights game .

his tactics pissed me off tonight tbh

Well, while I now (calmed down) agree we shouldn't boo, I can see why people did tonight.

The tactics were negative beyond stupidity. There's negative and effective (Barca at home, Panathinaikos away) and there's tonight.

We had no intention of scoring tonight - or is that over the top from me?

The booing didnt last long.

Still booed of the park tho.

Aye lets get Le Guen back, he was a top class manager for European games :craphead:

We have made a massive improvement and yet some fans still boo, don't get me wrong those who go and pay there money deserve to voice there opinion but does booing really help, i'm pretty sure the players know tonight was an off night as much a the fans do!

At the end of the day i think we all suffered a severe dose of expecting too much!

I spent over £120 tonight and i am livid with the way we played! I didnt boo at the end but if people choose to boo then they have every right to!

Ive been lucky enough to watch Rangers for years and have booed before and will no doubt boo again!

I really dont get this "dont dare boo or "real bears" dont boo" that to me is bollox.

Well, while I now (calmed down) agree we shouldn't boo, I can see why people did tonight.

The tactics were negative beyond stupidity. There's negative and effective (Barca at home, Panathinaikos away) and there's tonight.

We had no intention of scoring tonight - or is that over the top from me?

unfortunately it is not over the top , Barcelona , I can accept negative tactics , but Sporting Lisbon - not acceptable

even with 20 min to go , Sporting had showed nothing , we had the chance to make changes and go for it - but no - we will go to lisbon and defend for our lives amd hope it is enough

I really hope our lucky streak continues

evryone knows i am one of walters biggest critics, but when you see the negative tactics thats why, its murder to watch, but at home you must have a go, just look at bolton who attacked them with a reserve team and were unlucky to go out.

evryone knows i am one of walters biggest critics, but when you see the negative tactics thats why, its murder to watch, but at home you must have a go, just look at bolton who attacked them with a reserve team and were unlucky to go out.

Exactly mate!

We have nothing to lose so why keep the defensive tactics! I dont have a problem with starting off like that, its worked in the past but we NEVER change things round! Why not bring Davis off for Naisy or Boyd and play 4-4-2? Even for the last 15-20mins!!

Why even pick 7 subs if you dont intend on using more than one? Im not suggesting we change players for changes sake but sometimes fresh legs or something a little different can change a game!

(tu) Well said

At the end of the day i think we all suffered a severe dose of expecting too much!

I spent over £120 tonight and i am livid with the way we played! I didnt boo at the end but if people choose to boo then they have every right to!

Ive been lucky enough to watch Rangers for years and have booed before and will no doubt boo again!

I really dont get this "dont dare boo or "real bears" dont boo" that to me is bollox.

Why the fuck do you support a club that you are prepared to boo off the park?

Ok, you spent some money, big fuckin' wow.

We can all come on here and say how much we've spent watching Rangers. So fuck. doh

Support is what they need.

One trophy, three still on the go and you are happy with booing the players off the park. doh

Glory hunter springs to mind. :craphead:

As much as I can see why people who paid a fortune for tonight were booing, they should think a bit.

2 and a half years ago, we would have chopped our balls off to get into a European quarter final - let's not forget how far we have come.

As much as I can see why people who paid a fortune for tonight were booing, they should think a bit.

2 and a half years ago, we would have chopped our balls off to get into a European quarter final - let's not forget how far we have come.

Well said mate. (tu)