Supporting the team

Danny

You know my view. You can only really have one team.

We all have our #1. But having a second team you follow too is acceptable.

I have other 'favourites' of course but only one really matters. I can't see how it's possible to support two teams, not counting International sides of course.

I have other 'favourites' of course but only one really matters. I can't see how it's possible to support two teams, not counting International sides of course.

You just summed me up. I have one other favourite, but only one really matters. Nothing wrong with that.

You just summed me up. I have one other favourite, but only one really matters. Nothing wrong with that.

I wouldn't argue with your current stance.

I dont thisnk the debate has anything to do with price or even the right to Boo! its about whetehr it is right to Boo on Thursday night after a creditable result, towards the end of a wonderful season. It obviously pissed the team and management off - how does that help our cause. Money has sod all to do with it! Its are you a suporter or GLORY Hunter?