• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Id put money on the team being:

--------------McGregor---------------

Broadfoot----Dailly---Cuellar---Papac

-----------Hemdani--Thomson---------

Davis----------Ferguson------McCulloch

-----------------Cousin-------------------

The only place that is up for debate is whether Cousin starts, or whether he replaces Darcheville after 65 mins. The team picks itself.

Smith, in earlier away games always opted for a bit of pace on the flanks to enhance the counter attacking tactics hence why I think we may well see Novo on the right.

I certainly think Broadfoot will be back in there, especially after Whittaker's performance on Sunday. The guy doesn't even deserve to travel to Lisbon!

Id put money on the team being:

--------------McGregor---------------

Broadfoot----Dailly---Cuellar---Papac

-----------Hemdani--Thomson---------

Davis----------Ferguson------McCulloch

-----------------Cousin-------------------

The only place that is up for debate is whether Cousin starts, or whether he replaces Darcheville after 65 mins. The team picks itself.

I dunno, I think Walter will go with Cousin up front and if (probably) we're chasing the game (being 1-0 down or more :anguish: ) then JCD and Boyd will come on to join Cousin

The rest, as said, picks itself.

______________________McGregor

Broadfoot________Cuellar________Dailly_______Papac

______________________Hemdani

Davis___________Ferguson______Thomson____McCulloch

_______________________Cousin

I know McCulloch was crap today, and I'm not a fan, but he was arguably our most effective player against Sporting and I think he'll cause them problems again. Physical and will win a lot in the air against them........they won't like that problem again. Archie Knox highlighted McCulloch as a key player for us against them after seeing them up close with Bolton, and I could see why at Ibrox.

Broadfoot was awful in the first leg, but then Whittaker is brutal at SPL level.......so right back is a no brainer for me with Dailly having to move across to cover for Weir's suspension.

Cousin up top.......simply our best striker. Please, let him be fit !!

Last decision was Novo on the right and Davis in his favoured role inside or Hemdani in with Davis wide. I've gone with Hemdani with Davis right side because I think keeping possession and our shape will be key, particularly in the early stages of this game.

I realise that it's a very similar side to the one that played so poorly in the first leg........but then it also has a very similar look to the one that played so well against Bremen at Ibrox. We can't play as poorly as we did in the first leg, and I reckon the above side is the best side to start with, with Novo and Darcheville being considered off the bench 2nd half depending on the scoreline.

as much as i wud like to see some of the teams posted. This WILL be the team 2morrow without a doubt.

I can't want this game live, only one game on live and its zenit and leverkusen.

Should I get up early and look at result or watch delayed game like 4 hours later?

:( gutted

I can't want this game live, only one game on live and its zenit and leverkusen.

Should I get up early and look at result or watch delayed game like 4 hours later?

Watch the delayed game, although if it reaches half time and things dinae look to rosey. You can always look up the score to see if the 2nd halfs worth watching :rangers:

C'Mon the GERS!

What about Broadfoot at centre half with Dailly at right back?

Broadfoot hasn't played this season for us at CH has he?

Daily hass played a large part of his long, experienced career at CH

Erm, there will be plenty of online links you watch it live.

What about Broadfoot at centre half with Dailly at right back?

I wouldn't have Clubfoot anywhere near my starting lineup never mind at centre half, the guy is a liability and will cost us a goal sooner rather than later, he's mung !!

I certainly think Broadfoot will be back in there, especially after Whittaker's performance on Sunday. The guy doesn't even deserve to travel to Lisbon!

I'd like to see him in his natural position for a few games.

He's a lot faster than Broadfoot, especially if he gets turned by a winger..and their wingers are pretty rapid.

He's a lot faster than Broadfoot, especially if he gets turned by a winger..and their wingers are pretty rapid.

His positioning, tackling and distribution is f*kn awful tho

IMO Clubfoot's is worse, I mean how many times did he give the ball away last week ? As for his crossing, its rank rotten, at least with Whittaker the end product is better.

You can watch the game at www.stv.tv/rangers . Hope this helps.

----------------------Mcgregor---------------------

Whittaker------Dailly---------King C--------Papac

--------------------Hemdani-------------------------

-------------------Thomson-------------------------

Novo---------------------------------------McCulloch

--------------------Ferguson----------------------

-----------------------Cousin--------------------

-

Thats the team for me

Again, he's so right footed I find it hard to believe he gets anywhere near the left hand side, it's no surprise he looks piss over there.

As for playing him at right mid...the less said about that the better.

Honestly, after watching Broadfoot over since he got his wee run in the team, I'd have Whitts in there any day over him. If Moutinho gets past one of them tonight, I'd be much more hopeful of Whittaker catching him than that donkey Broadfoot.

Come back Alan :(