****The Official Sporting CP v Rangers Thread****

Muff

• Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Brilliant rangers into semis" Headline on the beeb sport page. I am so proud to be a rangers fan tonight. We played very well, defended well and hit them on the break. Anti football my arse, the aim of football is to score more goals than your opponents and thats what we did. Doesnt matter how the ball gets in the net all that matters is that it does go in the net. PMSL at the " are you celtic in disguise" singing from the rangers fans. Spotted one dozy time in their all green away shirt. Muppet. I want one of those "no tims in europe" scarfs as well :lol:

Are they celtic in disguise hahaha

Fantastic(well deserved) result,the whole team were great.almost got the score right too,I predicted 2-1 us.

WATP. :rangers: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy:

PB, you heading out for a beer now?

Tonight is up there with any I've had as a Rangers fan

I'm so proud tonight if I tried to describe it, words just wouldn't do it justice

Ladies & Gentlemen

WE ARE THE PEOPLE

Just was looking at Darchevilles page there and was quite annoyed to find it like this for his rangers article, changed after the sporting game as I looked at it earlier today to check his goal scoring record.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jean-Claude_Darcheville

*edit not really the same topic just didn't know where else to put it.

Feckin Scum!!! :angry2: :angry2: :angry2:

Again tonight the big man was awesome, every header was won, every pass was made, showed great composure when under pressure. You look at the prices the EPL are paying, 30m for Ferdinand!? 18m for Bent!?

Not only has he been the stand out in the SPL but also in Europe and tonight in a notoriously hard stadium he was a collosus.

20m or GTF!

King Carlos Loyal