Credit to Baz

the thought of getting an injection directly into your ankle bone before every game sounds real nasty. I know he's been slagged by some lately but his presence on the pitch through the pain barrier should be appreciated. Celtic dont have players with that committment and thats whats making the difference for us this season

thanks Baz :rangers:

Credit to Ferguson but if he's really struggling then he should not be playing. Not the first time he's been pumped with cortisone and it's going to effect him in the future. Andre Agassi is an example!

The sad thing is we cannot seem to get in any player that could replace him and give him a rest. I thought mabe Davis could, but he was not very good against PT at Ibrox when Barry was rested. That was a big disappointment to me.

Why are many praising him where those same folk slagged off JCD for wanting to stay on the pitch when his hammy went?

In any event, I consider it unwise to play under injury. If he's not fit, he really should not be out there.

Credit to Ferguson but if he's really struggling then he should not be playing. Not the first time he's been pumped with cortisone and it's going to effect him in the future. Andre Agassi is an example!

wot? baldness??