***The Official Partick Thistle v Rangers Thread***

Muff

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Penalty to Partick Thistle weir you idiot

You really make yourself look like the idiot at times, they said they weren't even sure it was a penalty. Thats you called Weir and idiot, constantly slagging Ferguson and saying something about Amoruso yet backing Sebo constantly.WTF?

You really make yourself look like the idiot at times, they said they weren't even sure it was a penalty. Thats you called Weir and idiot, constantly slagging Ferguson and saying something about Amoruso yet backing Sebo constantly.WTF?

So do you with repeating yourself all the time!

How many more times are you going to post the same Post?

I don't constantly slag Ferguson <cr> if you Bother to read my posts i said This Season like many others on this Board.... i just want barry to take it up a notch cause Thomson and Davis are Out performing him at the Moment!

As for Sebo I just think he gets a Raw deal off some Fans!

Just cause i dont want to here Amo opinion doesn't make me a Amo Hater FFS!!!

So do you with repeating yourself all the time!

How many more times are you going to post the same Post?

I don't constantly slag Ferguson <cr> if you Bother to read my posts i said This Season like many others on this Board.... i just want barry to take it up a notch cause Thomson and Davis are Out performing him at the Moment!

As for Sebo I just think he gets a Raw deal off some Fans!

Just cause i dont want to here Amo opinion doesn't make me a Amo Hater FFS!!!

You guys are both entitled to opinions, please don't start slagging each other over it.

Just move on...

Did I just hear the BBC radio commentator compare Whittaker to Messi in terms of runs :lol:?

yes lol i heard that too, wudnt go that far but at least some people have recognised what a great goal he scored, if torres or ronaldo had of scored a goal like that it wuda been on the tv for days after