Programme about Rangers and Celtic tonight

Adam

Hey everyone, me ma text me earlier today saying theres a program on about rangers and celtic tonight at 12. she didnt specify what channel! I dont want to ring her now, well to late. Can anybody confirm this and what channel its on please?

first time id seen that and have to agree that it was very one sided. the tims came off as the good guys and we came off as the big bad bigots. it was funny how every tim they interviewed was irish :rolleyes: and how they also had no mention of the fact they are terrorist loving scum (tu)

Very one sided. It's like all the Glasgow journalists they were interviewing were Celtic fans. They had to emphasize that Rangers didn't sign catholics for so long and that Celtic did, and all their achievments!!

9 in a row was decent, but they didnt state that we are world record holders in terms of trophies won etc.

made by a celtic fan if you ask me.

Glad to see Souness put em straight at the end. All that matters is that Rangers win!! legend!!

In a programme that talked about Protestants and Catholics the whole way through - im shocked that they never ONCE mentioned that the Protestants make up nearly 90% of the population, maybe even more back in the 60s etc

WHAT A LOAD OF BIASED PISH, BRIAN WILSON EX LABOUR MINISTER AND NOW CELTIC HISTORIAN MIND YOU SITTIN THERE PONTIFICATING A LOAD OF FCUKING LIES ! NO WONDER NOT ONE PRESENT DAY RANGERS EMPLOYEE ADDED THEIR VOICE TO IT. A FCUKING DISGRACE, THEY SHOULD BE TAKEN TO COURT FOR PRODUCING PISH LIKE THIS. :sherlock:

Sky+'d it and watched this morning, what absolute tosh, why not just say Rangers are pure evil and Rasellik are angels :rolleyes:

For all their talk of the sectarian issues etc, not one mention of the love-in that the blacknecks have with all things IRA?

Blood was boiling at watching this! who the f**k gave the greenlight to okay that from Rangers???