Booooooooooooooo

ScotBear

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Well said - I bet they were all cheering like fuck - after moaning for 60 minutes about why was JCD playing, not Cousin, Why Lee McCollough, Broadfoot is pish, etc. etc. and at the end were saying we were lucky those headers didn't go in as Daily was shite, etc. etc. Boo Boys GTF!

To the players.......thank-you :rangers:

To the manager......thank-you :rangers:

To the fans.........enjoy :rangers:

To the boo boys..........don't bother with the hollow applause.

So anyone who voices their opinion in an open and objective fashion is suddenly a boo boy and can't support the team anymore ? Just because someone doesn't agree with every single decision Walter makes or criticises a players bad performance that takes away thier right to be a fan of this club does it ?

Your talking SHI.T !!

So anyone who voices their opinion in an open and objective fashion is suddenly a boo boy and can't support the team anymore ? Just because someone doesn't agree with every single decision Walter makes or criticises a players bad performance that takes away thier right to be a fan of this club does it ?

Your talking SHI.T !!

I dont think we are talking about voicing opinions here - we are talking about 'fans' who booed the team at Ibrox after a 0 -0 draw - hardly the act of a 'supporter' when it was only half way through a two legged affair. If you think its OK to boo this team and management at this stage, in this season, then (IMHO) you are WRONG!

Your talking SHI.T !!

Aye, I think that folk that criticise folk who criticise sensibly should the f*ck up! And get off their high horse!

That was embarrasing last week - the boos I'm talking about. 0-0 at home in Europe is a fantastic result regardless of the performance as it's been shown time and time again.

It also gives our enemies amunition against us which we don't need especially at this stage in the season.

WATP!

Well said - I bet they were all cheering like fuck - after moaning for 60 minutes about why was JCD playing, not Cousin, Why Lee McCollough, Broadfoot is pish, etc. etc. and at the end were saying we were lucky those headers didn't go in as Daily was shite, etc. etc. Boo Boys GTF!

Damn right I was complaining about Lee playing in the Living Room and still cheered at the end! Get a grip!

Your talking SHI.T !!

Aye, I think that folk that criticise folk who criticise sensibly should the f*ck up! And get off their high horse!

Ooooh eerrrrr, someones not had their morning coffee ;)

As BluePeter says, I'm talking about those that actually booed the team, at Ibrox, after the 0-0 draw in the first leg.

If people want to come on here, state that we should be playing 4-4-2, Buffel should be playing, Boyd should be playing......whatever, then fine. No problem with that whatsoever, how boring would this place be if we all agreed ?

But to boo this side, in the season we're having, at the half way stage of a european quarter final........I'm sorry, that's unacceptable. Save the moans for the pub, forums, etc........

You could say its was the booing that made them try harder for the next game? It happens in all team sports.

Aye, you could........I think only the boo boys would say that though. Ask Walter and the players if booing helps them.........actually don't bother, because they've effectively already told those fans to shut the f*ck up.

Not aimed at you by the way, I realise you may have just been playing devils advocate.

You could say its was the booing that made them try harder for the next game? It happens in all team sports.

Aye, you could........I think only the boo boys would say that though. Ask Walter and the players if booing helps them.........actually don't bother, because they've effectively already told those fans to shut the f*ck up.

Not aimed at you by the way, I realise you may have just been playing devils advocate.

I do agree, with the fixture pile up and tired legs, the players can't possibly be trying harder than they have been. But i do think that some of the best athlets respond well to critisim. Watching the itv4 build up, McCoist and the other commentators all said/suggested the team was poor in the 1st leg. So i'm sure the back room staff would all be saying don't play like you did on the 1st leg.

But again, you only have to look at Steve McLaren's England to see how well players respond to booing.

Come on lads...

We've just won a superb game and reached the UEFA semi's for the first time ever... Let's not be negative like the boo-boys by giving their behaviour the oxygen it most certainly doesn't deserve.

scotbear and bluepeter can you tell me why you are not both managers in the spl as you seem to be experts in everything to do with football. :rolleyes:

Damm you are right, how I would love that chance - the only problem is I couldnt afford the drop in salary!

You just dont like that we talk sense and dont agree with you!

Only ever booed once and that was when Hamilton put us out the cup in 1987.

People have the right to voice their opinion ,my opinion is Broadfoot is not good enough for Rangers neither is Burke,Gow orAdam but as long as they wear that jersey i'll support them.

I'll give them pelters if they make a mistake and i'll cheer when they do something good....

Am i a boo boy if i shout "BROADFOOT YA FUCKIN TIT WHO WAS THAT MEANT FUR".

Only ever booed once and that was when Hamilton put us out the cup in 1987.

People have the right to voice their opinion ,my opinion is Broadfoot is not good enough for Rangers neither is Burke,Gow orAdam but as long as they wear that jersey i'll support them.

I'll give them pelters if they make a mistake and i'll cheer when they do something good....

Quite right, if people do not want to read the opinions of others then the answer is so simple;

KEEP OFF FORUMS!

Damn right I was complaining about Lee playing in the Living Room and still cheered at the end! Get a grip!

Boab, I don't think there's anything wrong with criticising the team or certain players - so long as it isn't abusive which you aren't..

However, last week after the home game we had posters on here calling Broadfoot a F***ing Donkey and telling him to GTF etc

I know personally of fans who have said "Walter GTF" after the first leg at home and then his comments in press about the boo boys...

I think the fact that we heard boos - that Walter felt aggrieved enough to talk about the boo boys in press - is what has irked many fans myself included.

This team - including McCulloch - give us everything - they deserve our support - not boos/abuse.

If you booed those guys last week - and I know you wouldn't Boab - but those that did should be ashamed of themselves IMO.

I think that is what the point of the thread is.

Note: I thought McCulloch was immense last night- bleeding/concussed - wont leave the field - patched/bandaged up rushes back out - fights for everything - what a nightmare to play against - what an inspiration to the guys around him - I know he has his faults etc but I think he deserves nothing but praise for the shift he put in last night.

scotbear and bluepeter can you tell me why you are not both managers in the spl as you seem to be experts in everything to do with football. :rolleyes:

Damm you are right, how I would love that chance - the only problem is I couldnt afford the drop in salary!

You just dont like that we talk sense and dont agree with you!

i have never booed in my life, let people enjoy the victory. :rolleyes:

Thats just constructive critisism - your well entitled to that (and Broadfoot may well ahve deserved it) BUT that is a long way from Booing Broadfoot when he is playing for us, and a long way from the Boo Boy Glory Hunters who BOOED at the end of the home Lisbon tie. For me it was embarrising that given the season we have had, the improvement we have seen and the fact it wasn't a bad result made the timing and actuality of the Booing well out of order!

Boo Boys GTF!

Thats just constructive critisism - your well entitled to that (and Broadfoot may well ahve deserved it) BUT that is a long way from Booing Broadfoot when he is playing for us, and a long way from the Boo Boy Glory Hunters who BOOED at the end of the home Lisbon tie. For me it was embarrising that given the season we have had, the improvement we have seen and the fact it wasn't a bad result made the timing and actuality of the Booing well out of order!

Boo Boys GTF!

booing our club and players is not a new thing how do you think walter is back at the club. :rolleyes:

Boo Boys GTF!

Ok so you’re happy for people shout vulgarities at our players and call them a "f.cking Tit" etc etc but boo'ing is worse in your opinion? I don’t understand that at all !! IMO if I was a player I would take more offence at the name calling and verbal criticism (abuse) than the boo'ing (just my opinion).

As for telling other Rangers fans to GTF, who the f.ck are you (Scot_bear as well) to have the right to judge other Rangers fans and question their loyalty to the club?