editing on wiki

Couldnt help myself

* Nakamura appeared with Zico on the front cover of the Japanese releases of Konami's Winning Eleven video game series (WE 5 WE 9, WE 9: Ubiquitous Evolution and WE 10) in 2001, 2005 and 2006. He also appeared on the front cover of Namco's Football Kingdom Trial Edition in 2004.

* Nakamura got married with a former Japanese talent in 2004. In the same year, his first son was born.

* Nakamura's second son was born on January 15, 2008 in Glasgow, Scotland.

* He ate Gordon strachans dog called Deek and pickled his balls

* According to the Evening Times, he is a fan of the Grand Theft Auto and Gran Turismo video games.

* Nakamura likes baseball, which is the most popular sport in Japan. His favourite team is Yokohama BayStars. He bats right-handed and throws right-handed although he is a left-footed footballer.

iam so childish

when u edit it does it show up like that for everyone else ? its not showing up for me. wouldnt the whole wikipedia be fooked if you can just edit pages as you please :rolleyes:

when u edit it does it show up like that for everyone else ? its not showing up for me. wouldnt the whole wikipedia be fooked if you can just edit pages as you please :rolleyes:

Things you edit only last for a matter of seconds, sometimes minutes.

It automatically changes back to the way it was before after a while.

But hell, it was good while it lasted.

I nearly got suspended from school because we were at the computer suite for maths and i edited some major mathematician's wiki , got an e-mail sayin Renfrewshire Council wouldn't accept vandalism and that i would be spoken to :lol:

Was so funny :lol:

Things you edit only last for a matter of seconds, sometimes minutes.

It automatically changes back to the way it was before after a while.

But hell, it was good while it lasted.

doh

No it doesn't.

He just didn't save his edit...

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=...;action=history

Don't, you're just as bad as THEM by doing shit like this.

Its not amusing in the slightest when they do it, I corrected Fernando Ricksens wiki after some dirty illiterate giro scrounger wrote h** all over it and renamed him to Fernando "Pricksen" very imaginative eh?

People weren't laughing when those dirty knuckle-draggers edited Darche's wiki to call him a monkey.

That is different though. Asian countries have traditionally had dog as a delicacy. Darche is obviously not a monkey.

Its no different than referring to a Scotsman as haggis breath , i don't take offense to that.

People weren't laughing when those dirty knuckle-draggers edited Darche's wiki to call him a monkey.

That is different though. Asian countries have traditionally had dog as a delicacy. Darche is obviously not a monkey.

Its no different than referring to a Scotsman as haggis breath , i don't take offense to that.

still an offencive stereotype no?

no :rolleyes:

Starting to wish i didnt post this lol.

Ive been made to feel a racist bastard :craphead:

still an offencive stereotype no?

no :rolleyes:

Starting to wish i didnt post this lol.

Ive been made to feel a racist bastard :craphead:

thats coz you are! you racist bastard

:craphead: :unionflag:

...why not send him a nice bunch of flowers before the OF game...

Fuck that...If the ITV4 commentators can find the NAMD banner funny, so can we... laughed my ass off

anyway!

:lol: