How awesome is it...

Ty

...Being a bear at the minute?

Well on for the quad including a good run in Europe. Smith and Cuellar taking away awards. Cuellar wants to stay for years to come. Celtic have been shown up for how shite they are whilst they get worse every week. And we've not got a bad squad of players.

:rangers:

its great being a bear at the minute, it just seems to keep gettin better and better, i hope it doesnt come to an early end this season, if we do win the quad tho, how can next season be any better? i think its a must that we win the quad this season, i dont think i could stand the filth rubbin it in how we got so far and blew it, but in my opinion even we dont win the quad, a treble and our run in europe is our best season in years

We won't blow the league.

League Cup's already sown up.

Even if we lose the SC we got further than they did

Even is we lose in Europe we had a better run than them and got better results against better teams than them

They can't gloat, no matter how we fuck up - bar fucking up the league - they have nothing to gloat about.

...can't remember a better feelgood factor.... thats the difference not stumbling early in Europe makes... it gives us wider UK and European recognistion and takes the buzz to a whole new level..

:D