Caption Comp

Caldwell:..'yu likee nice tastee puppee in sweet-saar soss mister Weer?'

Wier: (accompanied by suckin noises a la Haniball Lecter..)..'No..I'd like a small piece of your throat..extra rare..with a little Chianti..'

JCD: " aaaaarrrggh...NOOO!..sacrilage monsieur Davie!... eet muzt be eetn BLUE ....wit a niz glaz of cognac!!

No caption, Caldwell is a dirty taig bastard and should've been off. Dirty cheating scum.

the one person i HAVN'T heard slaggedd off tonight by our fans is the fenain one who chose the oirish over his homeland, was he that absent?

Yes he was, he's sort of a football version of an irish jig, entertaining to watch but no f*cking point to it whatsoever.

No caption, Caldwell is a dirty taig bastard and should've been off. Dirty cheating scum.

the one person i HAVN'T heard slaggedd off tonight by our fans is the fenain one who chose the oirish over his homeland, was he that absent?

Yes he was, he's sort of a football version of an irish jig, entertaining to watch but no f*cking point to it whatsoever.

:lol:

When his 'football career' is over, he should be in a variety act as the invisible man.