Barry Ferguson

He has been pish all season.It comes out in press he has an injury but admit it bears he is a shadow of the player he was.If his injury was that bad he'd be OUT.Captain or not S.Davis has taken his mantle & he dizny like it.If yer that bad Baz-get yourself sorted.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My posts are being moderated for being not needed....

What is not needed is bullshit posts "all season" - Blatantly untrue.

he played through injury with Mcleish because he is so influential and he is a winner and wants to play.

He may be off the boil for whatever reason but how can i post seriously and not react when someone says "all season" to start with.

incompetance :lol:

While I'd be 1st to agree he's had an up and down season when it comes to personal performances, I'm amazed at how little attention he has on the way players around him ralley to his call.

He'll always have his critics, thankfully it'll always be left for messageboard tacticians to doubt him.

He has been pish all season.It comes out in press he has an injury but admit it bears he is a shadow of the player he was.If his injury was that bad he'd be OUT.Captain or not S.Davis has taken his mantle & he dizny like it.If yer that bad Baz-get yourself sorted.

Piss off tim.

Piss off tim.

(tu)

Barry lives to wear that fuckin' jersey - get behind him.

Piss off tim.

(tu)

Barry lives to wear that fuckin' jersey - get behind him.

Exactly.

(tu)

No need for tims to start mouthing off on here. ;)

He has been pish all season.

Yer talking utter shite. Every match, every week, Ferguson leads with his heart, plays with his head and turns it on for the vast majority of performances. We know for a fact he's played through injuries for us this season, but according to you he's been 'pish' all season?

Away an bile yer heid ya diddy. I can't even be fucked expanding on that.

He has been pish all season.

Yer talking utter shite. Every match, every week, Ferguson leads with his heart, plays with his head and turns it on for the vast majority of performances. We know for a fact he's played through injuries for us this season, but according to you he's been 'pish' all season?

Away an bile yer heid ya diddy. I can't even be fucked expanding on that.

Tell me the last time he stood out or even got MoM

He did.

He hasn't set the heather on fire but works as hard as all the other players out there.

We play to a system and code that keeps workrate ahead of flair. Its the strength of our squad and one that Walter HAS to play to. He has done exceedingly well to have us on the brink of a historical time and Barry has played as much, if not more of a part in that than anyone else.

ok whats that. 2 ?

Hes not having a great season. Hes the player we all look to to provide the spark going forward, control the tempo of the game n he hasnt done it enough

a few rangers players got mom from diff sources in taht game but even still he didnt play that amazin.

Nobody played amazing but he must have "stood out" seeing he did get one of the sponsors MOM's, and i think you'll find he ran the show in the first old firm.

In October.

a few rangers players got mom from diff sources in taht game but even still he didnt play that amazin.

So he wasn't pish then - which absolutely fucks the original point of this thread. As I said - it's utter shite to suggest Ferguson has been 'pish' all season.

Barry Ferguson, the only player who is not allowed to be criticised. As soon as you do you are either talking pish, a "hater", no footballing knowledge etc.

He's not been pish all season but he's been below average for some time.

Barry Ferguson, the only player who is not allowed to be criticised. As soon as you do you are either talking pish, a "hater", no footballing knowledge etc.

Ferguson is far from being above criticism - I object to idiocy like the first poster and the ridiculous, generalising claims he made.

Ferguson is far from being above criticism - I object to idiocy like the first poster and the ridiculous, generalising claims he made.

no player is above criticisim and his form is a consistent subject due to the high standards he set himself.

There is OTT remarks however which anger fellow bears this thread starter being a prime example.

To be fair, that sponsors MOTM award should be called The Barry Ferguson award, he gets it in almost evey game regardless of performance.

Did you make that up or do you have some stats to back your claim? Almost every game you say? Like what - 90%? 80%? 50%? 30% of games?

Trainee journalist eh?