Euro heroes honoured on Thursday.

*Manticore*

Superb, I learnt about this while I researched for my Willie Henderson article. Scott Symon ruined it with strange decisions.

I think you are mixing this one up with the 1967 final when the chairman, having ordered Symon to get rid of his strikers, left the team short. The 1961 team was a great powerful but skillful footballing side.

Superb, I learnt about this while I researched for my Willie Henderson article. Scott Symon ruined it with strange decisions.

I think you are mixing this one up with the 1967 final when the chairman, having ordered Symon to get rid of his strikers, left the team short. The 1961 team was a great powerful but skillful footballing side.

Thats true, (tu) Sorry.

Having spoken to wee Davy Wilson on wednesday lunchtime about this when he heard from Ibrox that he was invited to take part in the tribute, I can tell you that it means an awful lot to the guys who are left from our first Euro final team.

Wee Davy still goes to Ibrox every week and you can tell the Rangers mean as much to him now as when he played for them.

How many of the current team will still be going to Ibrox when they are 71 years old??